Ratings for Dr. Rafik Bushra Abdel Messih Hanna

YES HE IS VERY GOOD DOCTOR ,HI NO WHAT IS PROBLEM AND QUCKLY HELP ,FEW DAYS IS PROBLEM IN THE CONTROL AND WE FEEL VERY BETHER. THANKS D. HANNA

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr hanna is a very good doctor....like your newly painted clinics....helped me alot

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I brought my 3 year old to Dr. Hanna for a non-emergency but serious nonetheless situation. He was great. Friendly and efficient. He got us out of the office fairly quickly and requested we follow up with him a few days later.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Receptionist was fantastic. This is a walk in clinic, one of only two in a very busy area. He is quick and efficient but that is the nature of a walk in clinic. He was able to give a competent exam in a caring friendly manner. Better than my now retired family doc of 35 years.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Rafik is one of the best doctors I met. Very dedicated, helpful and knowledgeable. He always help me when other doctors disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Hanna is nice but he really is a SUPERFICIAL type of doctor in that he does not spend a lot of time with his patients. His main objective is to get his patients in and out of his office as FAST AS POSSIBLE. If you are a serious patient with a critical medical condition, I would look elsewhere. He maybe fine for something basic, prescriptions or blood work requistions. Another doctor has told me the same opinion about him, that he is superficial. He is not worth his wait time of over one hour. Better to come Saturday when he is off.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

We are new to the area. I was very impressed. Great with kids.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

The wait period is bad but I also know that the other patients are getting his full undivided attention, and care. He is by far one of the best doctor's that have seen in a long time. He shows respect to his patients, care and a true love for his job.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

You will never, if you scour the whole of Canada find a better more caring doctor. He is what other doctors should aspire to be like.The people who complain and gripe are the same people who think the whole world revolves aroud them.I will always be grate for meeting this man because he literally save my life (Cancer).Elwood Forbes Hamilton Ontario Canada.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

He is not on time, poor staff,some how knowledgeable ..............

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Rafik Bushra Abdel Messih Hanna's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.