Ratings for Dr. S. Mawashi

Daughter had 4 fillings done in less than 10 minutes. No freezing. Full charges for all fillings. Office girl said because he was so good he could work faster. Left his practice for another. Found out that he just covered cavities and our new dentist had to repair them properly. Do not recommend Dr.Mawashi.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Said I had 12 cavities, when I have never had any in the past. My current dentist confirmed if I did have any cavities they were very, very tiny and possibly not necessary to fix. One of the cavities was on my front tooth and now they on even more uneven because he grinded away part of the tooth and the filling/cap will not stay for longer than a month. He Insulted my smile and told me I should get my teeth fixed because they are not straight. This guy is a wanna be business man, looking to take your insurance company for a ride taking every penny he can squeeze out of a patient. He is a very bad, uncaring dentist with a horrible bedside manner. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Mawashi was horrible. The tone of voice and choice in comments I found very disrespectful. He was very negative and I found very impatient. I also found him very stuck up. horrible experience with him and will never go back and will also never referrer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Mawashi is AMAZING! He was very thorough and very caring. He listens carefully to all of my concerns regarding procedures and answers all questions. The dental office staff are very friendly and efficient. I am excited to go in for my next cleaning appointment in six months!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Screwed up my cap and post, now I look like a beaver missing a half a front tooth. Worse, because of his error, tried to shave my good teeth down to make up for the tooth that was made too big. I tried pointing it out and he used the staff to apply pressure tactics on me to accept the outcome. What a disappointment. Now I am in search of a "real " dentist.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Mawashi is the most friendly dentist. He obviously loves people and children especially. I would recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Today I walked out of Dr. Mawashi's office never to return! About 2 months ago I had a full checkup at this dentist with no cavities or problems, today I came in with a rough spot on a tooth to get it smoothed. I pointed out the spot and Dr. Mawashi smoothed it off. I was charged $32.00 for the smoothing and $131.00 for me to point out the spot and Dr. Mawashi to say yes I see it! This was considered an exam hence the cost. I asked if they were joking and they said no this was the rate so I paid and left never to return. Draw your own conclusions before you make an appointment. I plan to tell everyone I know!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Mawashi is a fantastic dentist. I lost my old dentist when she retired and have been looking for someone to fill the void and Dr. Mawashi does. Even my old dentist likes and respects the care I'm given. Expensive yes ... but then most of the good dentist are.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I hate dentists but Dr. Mawashi has made the experience welcoming, pleasant, and efficient for me and my family. He's very kind and gentle, and really loves kids -- you can tell!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Last week I had sever toothache for 3 days, phoned Dr. Mawashi's office, the front desk staff were very helpful, I met Dr. Mawashi for the first time, he was very gentle, knows exactly what was wrong with my tooth but he had to take an x-ray, his fees were reasonable, I will go back to his office and have him to be my dentist

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015