Ratings for Dr. David Nerman

I get around in a power wheelchair and showed up late in the afternoon referred from another dentist for an relatively unannounced check to see if my throbbing tooth required a root canal and it sure did Dr Nerman had to whresle his chair aside to get mine in. He said it would take 45 min. but I didn't expect it to be done then as it as almost 5 o'clock. I said OK and 45 min latter 3 roots where repaired and the pain was going away. Dr Nerman and his staff went way beyond the call of courteous professional duty and very helpful with everything I needed. I am very grateful for all the help I received that day. Highly respected.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Great experience. Less painful than a regular doctor and less visits, thus almost same price as a regular dentist. He reimbursed part of the operation because of a failed root canal.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Nerman was awesome! His needle injections are painless, he was very focused and considerate of my nervousness. His receptionist got a bit short with me when I asked her some questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

My experience at this clinic was excellent! The staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional. They see you when your regular dentist finds the job of your root canal to tough to do or finnish. I loved the receptionist (Marianne) as she was super friendly and kind. Dr. Nerman has the ability to put you at ease with his years of experience in his field. I would recommend everyone to this office as he does a perfect job and you can just fall asleep while having a root canal.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Had an appt. for a root canal for one of my front teeth. My regular dentist referred me to this doctor, and he is an excellent endodontist. I would agree with some of the other reviews - his chairside manner sometimes leaves little to be desired, and I can see how other patients would think he's a bit "gruff". I needed a lot of extra freezing in order to do the root canal, and he complied with my request. I am a terrible dental patient - the drill makes me very nervous, and I suffered from terrible anxiety, but Dr. Nerman caters to cowards as well! His assistant seems like she just graduated from dental hygenist school - he was asking for a lot of stuff during the procedure and she kept repeating/asking to confirm which instruments/tools he needed. I guess everybody needs to learn, and he seemed to get impatient with her every now and then, but I didn't suffer because of it. Overall, pretty good experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Great in the beginning: He fit me in for a root canal (Thursday) as I was having extreme nerve pain. He warned me I would have pain for a few days, UNDERSTATEMENT. Saturday arrived I had developed an infection (my jaw was visibly swollen)- reported infection to on-call DDS - he sent script to nearby pharmacy. By Monday I was even worse and went back To Dr Nerman - in extreme pain now (Dr Nerman indicated it was not an infection but a muscle spasm), my jaw was locked down (mild jaw issue now a big jaw issue) I could now only open 0.5cm. Dr Nerman assessed me <1 minute - gave me a script for pain killers and muscle relaxants and told me to "hang in there". The next night I was in RCH starting a weeks course of IV antibiotics (switched to oral for another week) and getting re-hydrated. 6 physio appointments so far for my jaw. Numbness on face (from hitting a nerve during freezing?) is still present over 2 weeks later. Mary Ann at reception was the only help. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

My visit with Dr. Nerman today was one of the best dental experiences I've ever had. My regular dentist referred me to this endodontic office because he considered the root canal I needed would/could be complicated and should be done by a specialist. Dr. Nerman and his staff were wonderful, very considerate, and friendly. Dr. Nerman explained how he would proceed and took care that I was not in any discomfort, at any time, throughout the procedure. Should I require another root canal in the near future (it's quite likely) I can honestly say that with Dr. Nerman doing the procedure I will feel none of the fear and anxiety I normally do before a dental appointment.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I've now had 2 root canals with Dr. Nerman and found him punctual, friendly and helpful. The receptionist was very nice. The waiting room is pretty dingy, but for me, that doesn't lower the rating of the overall experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I found Dr. Nerman very knowledgeable, reasonable and caring. He took the time to explain the each procedure to me and let me know what to expect. I had two lengthy procedures done by Dr. Nerman and I have did not experience any pain during the procedure or afterwards. I did not need to use any of the pain medication that was provided to me. The chair side assistant and the nurse at the front desk were helpful and made me feel at ease. I would recommend Dr. Nerman

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I've had approx. 8 root canals plus surgery done over the past 20 years with Dr. Nerman. He's the only one I trust with this work. I'm a terrified patient! I used three other dentists at one point, (when I was out of town) and they were AWFUL experiences: they did crown work when I KNEW the root canals should be done first. Two were no where near as gentle and efficient as Dr. Nerman.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011