Ratings for Dr. David Lyter

Dr Lyter USED to be one of the best docs I'd ever been to! After what was apparently a difficult year for him with extended medical leave followedby a brief time in the office then an extended " personal" leave. .The Dr Lyter that is in the office right now barely seems to care why you are them much less cone up with solutions beyond wait and see! Given the nature of Dr Lyters practice...I would advise patients to go elsewhere! The incapable staff in his office used to be kept in check by a caring and diligent Doctor...That version of Dr Lyter never returned from leave! Sadly after 7 years of referring clients and friends to him...I now advise to completely avoid this Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Lyter's follow through and that of his staff is abominable. Test results are never relayed to you promptly - went 14 days before hearing from Lyter's office that I had strep throat. Think about all the other folks I came into contact with for those 14 days. Just this week, Lyter goes on vacation for six weeks and no one in his office ever returns the request from pharmacy for Rx refills. After waiting for 3 days for the Rxs to be authorized, I call Lyter's office and was told Dr. Lyter is out for six weeks and I'd have to call another doctor for the refill. I do so and am told by the Doctors office that they had no idea they were covering for Lyter. Then then tell me I have to come in for a physical to get any Rxs refilled. Keep in mind these are life-long Rxs which I've been taking for the past 20 years. Advice: Keep searching for another doctor as you will also be quite disappointed (and without your prescriptions).

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Lyter is very knowledgable and spends as much time with you as needed. He actually listens and responds rather than lecture like most other doctors I have encountered.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Staff does not follow through with requests. They lose lab results. Doctor does not contact you with lab results rather the staff does and they just tell you if your normal or not. They misplace your files and if one staff member is working on your file and never finishes. No other staff member follows up where they left off. I changed doctors due to fear of just being misplaced in the process.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. David Lyter's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilton Manors, FL