Ratings for Dr. David L. Rush

Dr. Dave Rush is the best dentist I've ever been to. He's the first dentist that actually listened to me and took the time to explain the whole process to me. I was referred to him by a friend. Even though he's not close my house, I will drive several miles to him over any other dentist. He is for sure my dentist of choice. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Came off as very caring and knowledgeable. In the end, rude, uncaring and refused to back up his work. So after $40,000 spent on full restoration I now have several teeth that have fallen out and most are fractured and broken off. Told me he would never put anything in my mouth I didn't like but got tired of what I didn't like. The last tooth he placed he never showed me before or after he put it in because it was the same tooth I kept rejecting. He also did most of my restoration on Saturdays when the office was closed. Hmmm, weird isn't it? Not to my benefit, I believe. So, never given a beautiful smile and in the end only an ugly smile to hide and make me cry endlessly. I wouldn't refer Dr. David Rush DDS to even the Devil.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Pathetic and unprofessional regarding on-time. Plan on minimal 30 minute wait even for first / early in the morning appts.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

worst crown work I've ever had... assistant did a lot of the work... dropped instrument twice down on teeth & office was in a muddle at the time. changed dentists right away.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

He was very quick to do lots of fillings on teeth that were fine 6 months ago, likes to use tools not under insurance plans, took 18 x-rays which insurance didn't pay for and did micro-brasion on teeth which is doing fillings BEFORE you have cavities. One filling still hurts with hot/cold/sweets ever since he filled it. Only does composite--not covered on molars by most plans. Be very very wary of his charging and you insurance. We went one time and owed him hundreds and hundreds of dollars (and we have very healthy dental hygiene)!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008