Ratings for Dr. David Wingnean

He is the best doctor I have seen since my own doctor retired. He cares and really takes care of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The best doctor I have ever met .He is taking care of my family and I have nothing to say that I am thankful for his professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Very helpful, willing to listens to concerns and very professional. Thanks Dr. Wingnean.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Seeing Dr. Wingnean is always a comfortable experience. He's not a big pharma pusher and he also encourages me to do my own online research about anything that ails me. And if I get wrong information, he sets me straight.. with an explanation. Dr. Wingnean has a scientific mind and therefore, really likes to get to the root of medical issues. He's made my life so much better. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Wingnean for the first time last year and have since started seeing him with all of my health concerns and have had nothing but positive experiences. After having a walk-in appointment with him, I started making appointments and have always been treated with respect, professionalism and care. He always explains what is going on and any prescription he gives me thoroughly so that I know exactly what my next steps are. Whenever I come in, he takes my concerns seriously and I feel confident that I have been well taken care of when I walk out of his office. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Although the appointments with him are no 30-minute l8ngering conversations, I've always felt that he tries to be as helpful as possible while he is seeing you. He asks several questions rather than just one or two, and if he reccomends something he gives a very thorough explanation so you feel comfortable with it. As others have said he's a good listener, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Definitely the best Dr at this medicentre

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He has been my doctor for 8 years, he is very through keeps me up-to-date on any tests that I may need done. He is the best doctor I have found here in Edmonton in the 16 years I have been here. He and all the staff at the Downtown Medicentre are very courteous, and professional, and there flexible hours makes it very convenient to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

He is my doctor foe years and I can say one of the best doctor that I have n met

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr David Wingnean is my Doctor for the past 8yrs now.For me he is good physician with excellent knowledge of his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have had a lot of problems with uncaring doctors then I met Dr.Wingnean. I was told that I had past a diabetic test by 3 other doctors, but this was so untrue. Dr.Wingnean did a blood test immediately to see if I was type 1 or 2 diabetic. He told me that I was boarded line but that it had gone to type 2 and said that I should contact my doctor right away. I told him that I didn't have a family doctor and I asked him if he was taking new patients now he said yes he was. He is now my family doctor and I go every Thursday for the diabetic White Program. He has given me the best advise on how to care and handle having type 2 diabetes. I can't thank him enough for all of the advise and time he has given me to help with this. I know I still have a long road ahead of me, but I know that he will be there to answer my questions. I just moved into a new place and I was seeing a seizure doctor, but it was to far to go after my move. I'm taking meds for my seizures and I asked Dr.Wingnean if he could take over my seizure prescription and help me with any problems. He is my family,diabetic and seizure doctor and I'm glad he really listens to you when you have any problems or questions. I wish that I had known him sooner and now he is my daughters doctor to.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016