Ratings for Dr. David Wingnean

Dr. Wingnean is an excellent doctor that impresses me every time I see him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Very professional. Up to date with research, generally knowledgable, careful, thorough & pragmatic. Great doc! Wish he had his own office, rather then working in the medi-centre.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

He is the best doctor I have seen since my own doctor retired. He cares and really takes care of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The best doctor I have ever met .He is taking care of my family and I have nothing to say that I am thankful for his professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Very helpful, willing to listens to concerns and very professional. Thanks Dr. Wingnean.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Seeing Dr. Wingnean is always a comfortable experience. He's not a big pharma pusher and he also encourages me to do my own online research about anything that ails me. And if I get wrong information, he sets me straight.. with an explanation. Dr. Wingnean has a scientific mind and therefore, really likes to get to the root of medical issues. He's made my life so much better. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Wingnean for the first time last year and have since started seeing him with all of my health concerns and have had nothing but positive experiences. After having a walk-in appointment with him, I started making appointments and have always been treated with respect, professionalism and care. He always explains what is going on and any prescription he gives me thoroughly so that I know exactly what my next steps are. Whenever I come in, he takes my concerns seriously and I feel confident that I have been well taken care of when I walk out of his office. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Although the appointments with him are no 30-minute l8ngering conversations, I've always felt that he tries to be as helpful as possible while he is seeing you. He asks several questions rather than just one or two, and if he reccomends something he gives a very thorough explanation so you feel comfortable with it. As others have said he's a good listener, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Definitely the best Dr at this medicentre

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He has been my doctor for 8 years, he is very through keeps me up-to-date on any tests that I may need done. He is the best doctor I have found here in Edmonton in the 16 years I have been here. He and all the staff at the Downtown Medicentre are very courteous, and professional, and there flexible hours makes it very convenient to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

He is my doctor foe years and I can say one of the best doctor that I have n met

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016