Ratings for Dr. Harry Dassah

Gave my appt. time to his wife's patient because she was running late. I was told if I didn't like it he would call my insurance and cancel me as his patient. Told him I'd take care of that for him. Pompous rude ass. Feel sorry for his staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dassah is very strict and most of the time quite rude. He give me a good impression when I first walked in. It seems like it would kill him to smile because it's rare that he does. Other than that he can be such a jerk to his patients and staff. Like any other typical arrogant doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dassah is by far the rudest and spiteful doctors I’ve ever encountered in my 50 years on this planet. He scream, belittle and chastises both his staff and patients. He was a terrible from the minute I walked in. I cancelled all test and future appointment with him after my experience.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Willingness to listen and give his opinion on what he believes your illnss might be. Offers to refer you to specilish for futher review.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Dr. Harry Dassah's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1971)

Commercial Insurance Company