Ratings for Dr. Anthony Wilson

I have seen the other comments and one that started, "I am surprised at the other comments..." and I will second that. My parents had been patients for over 30 years and Tony TOTALLY dropped the ball with care for both my father and mother. My sister and I have since insisted my mother find a new doctor and thank god we did. She should have been seeing specialists a very long time ago, she had circulatory issues and many other he was not proactive in noticing or caring for. My father is no longer here as a result of this doctor negligent lack of due care and attention to my fathers condition. He was not proactive and if we hadn't removed my mother from his care .. she not be here either. I am amazed he is still practicing. If you have elderly parents, this is a warning, remove them from this DANGEROUS doctors care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I have been using Dr. Wilson for over 20 years.He always takes the time to explain the exact terms of any medical condition and explains allthe available options. He always shows genuine care and concern. A great family doctor!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Wilson is the best doctor ever!!! The staff at the office are amazing... and if you need to see the doc last minute they always try their best to fit you in.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Wilson's for approximately 20 years and rate him as high as any of the GPs I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for about 5 years. He's not afraid to admit what he doesn't know and refer.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Tony has been our family doctor for over 20 years, and are adult "children" now rely on him as well for his knowledge and understanding. He also refers to excellent doctors where he sees the need.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Fantastic doc! Addressed a long standing issue, got me in to spcialist and surgery in record time, MRI as well. I am very grateful to claim Dr. Wilson as my 'new doc' - well done!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Does not appear to take too much interest in his patients.Get the impression that he is in a hurry and the more patients he can see in his working day, the better!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Wilson has treated my mom, husband, son, daughter and myself and treated us well. He listens well and discusses issues and potential treatments and he refers when appropriate and requested. Dr. Wilson is also a good model for physical fitness. He has been our family physician for 20+ years and the only thing we worry about is who will follow him when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Quite frankly, I am amazed at most of the other ratings. Tony's predecessor was my birth doctor and saw all members of my family. Not too long after Tony took over, my Mother changed, disappointed with Tony as a diagnostician. Next went my eldest sister, a nurse, and her children. My youngest sister was happy to change doctors, shortly thereafter. If not for a locum and Dr. Farmer, my Father could have died of a fistula & prostrate cancer, respectively, both missed by Tony shortly before. My wife & I continued with Tony because he is excellent for specialist referrals & my wife has required excellent specialists, but she has other care now & I left when he refused to treat me for WCB-related injuries. It was the best move I have made. My Father's fistula was such a muck-up that we considered complaining to the College of Phy & Surgeons. Aside from his abilities, his "one issue-12 minute turnaround time" is silly. Btw, I'm not interested in being told who I should vote for by my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010