Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Johnson

Dr. Johnson is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. His staff is great, the office runs well, and I never have to wait more then 10 minutes. The best part about him is he spends a lot of time with you and explains things for you to understand very well. He is very willing to work with you on things and I'm greatful I have found him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Johnson doesn't seem to care at all about his patients, at least in our experiences the last 6 years, he seems very full of himself and doesn't listen to what you are trying to express. Does not return calls for days.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Excellent excellent excellent Dr.... I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Johnson is wonderful but his staff is horrible. He told me I may be having a serious health issue he had to run tests. However I can not get anyone to return my calls about what my results are. This is not the first time this has happened. When you tell someone they might be having a serious issue and the results should be availble by tomorrow I shouldn't have to wait 2 days later with no response. The last time I called the receptionist started yelling at me. I'm sorry but this is someones health they need to be more understanding, people get scared.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

This is the worst Dr. and staff i have had the misfortune to deal with. He is uncaring, he and his staff will not return calls. This has been an ONGOING problem. I have had a serious condition due to prescribed medication, and they will NOT respond. Use someone else, because they are morons!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr Johnson and his staff are always very helpful and always take the time to explain everything. We never feel rushed and always feel a sense of relief by the time we walk out of the ofice.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Eric M. Johnson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med