Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Forsbergh

I am so glad someone recommended Dr. Forsbergh to me. I avoided the dentist for about four years after a bad dental experience and needed significant work done. I like that all the dental professionals are located together and share the records. I have had cleanings, root canals, and an implant done at this practice In addition, my teenage daughter, who has severe anxiety when it comes to visiting the dentist, now sees Dr. Forsbergh and is comfortable doing so. She has had cavities filled, her teeth cleaned and her wisdom teeth pulled...and is still willing to return to see Dr. Forsbergh! We highly recommend him and the other doctors and staff at Fusion Dental (previously Reston Dental Arts).

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I've been quite satisfied with Dr. Forsbergh and his office staff. Having had extensive dental work in the past, I found him knowledgeable, reasonable and a "partner" in my dental care. My spouse has needed more work and has been quite satisfied with the recommendations made, the developed plan and the quality of work. I receive friendly appointment reminders, which I appreciate. Although not perfectly prompt, the wait has certainly not been extensive. I would very much recommend Dr. Forsbergh and his team.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

At first he seemed like the perfect dentist as he was so nice and put you at ease making it seem as if you would have some control over what will be done to you, but later he proved to be moody and difficult and the results were not good. If he thinks you will be spending a lot of money, he might treat you well, but if you can't afford to have expensive procedures done, the treatment and care quickly changes to abrupt and uncaring. NOT the person to go to if you have anxiety - he will not listen to your concerns after the first appt.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Forsberg for years. He is very professional, caring and knowledgeable. I have had everything from cleanings to caps and root canals and he is the best. Always making sure the patients are comfortable and at ease. I have recommended him to many friends who have all be tremendously pleased with his care. His office staff is also great. Most of them have been with Reston Dental Arts for years which speaks volumes about the practice there.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

My husband has had awful expieriences w/ incompetant & inconsiderate dentists that had made him so fearful as to not see 1 for 10 years. He has had 2 appts. w/Dr. Forsbergh & he LOVES him! Hubby is a smoker & was surprised & pleased to have his 1st ever oral mouth cancer exam, also impressed w/ high tech equipment, display screens, cleanliness, professionalism & knowledge. Dr. was very gentle & considerate. My husband also liked that he didn't get scolded for not taking better care of his teeth or smoking. Also said the hygenist was nice & didn't hurt him when she flossed his teeth (which he never does). He also likes the goody bag they give to everyone at the end of the visit. I'm currently seeing another dr. at this practice but I will be swiching to Dr. Frosbergh. Only bad thing is I wonder how long it will be b4 he retires? He's been around for awhile & his start-up partner (my original dentist) retired this past year. I wish I had went to him 1st instead of Dr. Dillon.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008