Ratings for Dr. Nabil H. El Rafei

I saw him once, quite a while ago.I was on time for my appointment, the first of the early afternoon.The office became crowded with mostly handicapped children and their anxious parents I waited,the office staff seemed annoyed at the doctor,I was told the doctor was arguing with his wife on the phone and I would be next. After waiting over 2 1/2 hours, he called me in. Never said hello,I wasn't sure if he was listening b/c he was cracking and eating nuts out of his desk drawer, got up to get juice out of refrigerator and snacked the whole time.TOTALLY INCONSIDERATE OF EVERYONE WAITING FOR HIM.I was amazed how this so called doctor would be allowed to get away with such behavior.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

waiting area crowded and waited for over 1 hour every visit. Must see him every month for prescription renewal even after establishing 6 month history. Very unpleasant dr and always left angry. Magazines in waiting area inappropriate for kids (were taking children there). Do go to him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS DR! He almost killed me with by how much medication he put me on. I really trusted him,put all my faith into him.He had me come back every other day to talk.Basically he ate peanuts while prescribing me MORE medication because he knew me and my family believed in him.I would advise everyone (especially minors) not to go to him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Nabil H. El Rafei's Credentials

• Fac Of Med, Alexandria Univ, Alexandria, Egypt (915-03 After 1/1971) (Grad. 1957)

Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior