Ratings for Dr. Firoz Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim and his staff are very critical of any variance related to the schedule of vaccinations. They made me feel so unwelcome, I felt compelled to switch practitioners. He also did not seem that interested in the well-being of my child and was quick to write-up prescriptions, the big money-makers. I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. Ibrahim has seen all of my kids for about 16 years. I actually changed over to him after my middle child was born. He just happened to be the on call pediatrician the day my son was born. He was so much more friendly and hands on with my new born and very pleasant. I am so happy I made the change I did back then. My children are now 18, 16 and 3. They all think he is wonderful and never once made any of them feel uncomfortable. I feel safe to say that he is the best pediatrician out there. Not only is he available for emergencies, but he very accomodating. We love you, Dr. Ibrahim! The Pattillo's & Brown's

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I absolutely adore Dr Ibrahim. He has been my daughters Ped for almost 6 years. He is very good with her and very patient with me. I really feel that he is intirely vested in my child's health. Side note- his office manager is not the easiest person to work with but the nursing staff is great.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Very good bedside manners, very knowledgeable, available after office hours. Office staff very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Firoz Ibrahim's Credentials

• Makerere Univ, Med Sch, Kampala, Uganda (315-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA