Ratings for Dr. David R. Watt

My experience at Retina Associates has always been outstanding. The medical staff and Physicians have been professional and courteous. I would recommend Retina Associates to anyone with a retina associated condition.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Watt and his staff are consummate professionals who clearly demonstrates care, compassion and concern for their patients. This is my second round of procedures involving my vision with Dr Watt. I am thoroughly impressed with his approach, knowledge and quick actions to improve my vision. Great Doc!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Watt for three years. Dr. Watt and the office staff have always been pleasant and efficient. No long waits and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Watt for almost nine years now. He is treating me for WMD in my left eye. I travel approximately 60 miles round trip to the Annapolis office not out of necessity but because I chose too. There are other specialist closer to me, but I elect to go to Retina Specialist in the Annapolis office because the staff and physicians are so friendly and professional. I have a severe phobia for needles, and you can imagine the fear I must have of receiving an eye injection. To help me cope with having the injection, Dr. Watt puts me at ease by making small talk about other issues, and before I know it I've haf the injection. Dr. Watt has a genuine interest in his patients. He asks me how I'm doing and if I have any questions or concerns regarding my condition. I wouldn't go to any other retina specialists.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The entire staff was very nice and helpful. Dr Watt explained everything very well. I certainly would recommend this office to anyone. Its great that there are specialists here in bowie. I was very pleased that I could get in so quickly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Watt was excellent. He was very professional and kind and has a great personality. I have a lot of confidence in him. His staff is excellent and have very good people skills. His office is very clean and looks very professional.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

The wait for service was not long at all, was taken in for treatment quickly. All the processes were completed and I was very pleased with the service.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Stay away from this guy. His staff of med assistants are rude and will not answer questions. They work an assembly line and if you stop them to ask a question they clearly don't know and are afraid to ask anyone. They don't introduce themselves and don't explain what they're doing. You don't get to see Watt until the end of the assembly line process. He does not send a complete medical report to the referring Doctor. Go somewhere else

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I had an emergency retinal detachment surgery performed by Dr Watt and he was the most rude, arrogant, and despotic Dr I ever had. The performance of the surgery required a new surgery and left a large scar tissue that had to be removed afterwards. He made me wait 1 hour to be seen after surgery and was very uncaring, rushing to finish the appointment, and avoided answering my questions and concerns. He is not only incompetent but his personality makes him the most unsuited to be a Dr who is meant to be compassionate, kind, and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

very preemptive; interrupts patient frequently; resents answering questions about diagnosis; very little explanation of diagnosis; can be very sarcastic; rather arrogant; reminds patient that he is Board Certified, and therefore an expert above quesitoning; spends as little time as possible with patient; would not recommend

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. David R. Watt's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet