Ratings for Dr. Sherry L. Maragh

Polite, friendly and professional. I was so pleased with the results and the doctor's follow up. Awesome bedside manner. She's smart, knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I posted in January.It is now August. I purchased over $400 dollars of products (8% and 10% hydroquinone) with very little results. My skin actually got darker. I am now using Koji acid and Nadinola and have seen results. I don't mean to speak ill of her, but I am going to clear my skin on my own. The other lady Rana? actually did a complete examination of my face, asked more questions. My face and neck will clear up. I am sure of it and have faith.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Very pleased with the staff and helpfulness of her assistant. Dr Sherry prescribed hydroquinone for my skin pigmentation and I am hopeful this will clear up my face and neck. It has been three weeks, very little results. I remain optomistic with this treatment. She listened attentively and asked me alot of questions about my conditions.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Maragh is a fantastic doctor. I do agree with some of the other reviews that some of her staff is not fantastic. Like most doctors, I have had appointments where I did not wait and some that I had to wait for long periods of time. I saw one of her nurse practioners/physician assitant once, and felt she was rude and rushed. I think seeing Dr. Maragh is worth the inconveniences.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I do not recommend this practice for your Medical needs. There was more focus on how much money they could make off me and my medical condition than on caring for me or my medical condition. If you need a Dermatologist go elsewhere, if you need a Cosmotologist then this may work for you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Maragh is the BEST dermatogist ever!!!!! I've gone to several derms in the past but have never met such a caring doctor. Some were good and supposedly very smart but kind of stuck up but she went to Harvard Med school or whaterever. I went to go see her her past Friday. I was seen promptly. It was a pleasant surprise. I had expected to wait at least since most doctors offices make you wait forever even if you show up on time. I have insurance but I just did self-pay because I dind't want to go through the hassle of gfetting referred and etc. It was definitely worth it. Dr. Maragh is the most self-confident professional I have encountered so close to home. She is the only dermatologist I would recommend! See HER.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I would not recommend smart lipo for the neck. I had two treatments and my neck is not acceptable. I have skin ropes, sensitive areas after 4 months, loose jowl skin. Will be seeking help from a plastic surgeon

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Providers are great(esp Rana) but office staff is inept.First,I needed a follow-up for a procedure two weeks after it was done.I couldn't get an appt. for three weeks and it was with a different PA than did the procedure (Rana) because she was booked.I got a call a few days before the appt. saying that I needed to reschedule because that particular PA "doesn't do that".I never did get a follow-up because I couldn't get an appt w/Rana in a reasonable amount of time and it really wouldn't have mattered by then.The second time,I was given the wrong date.I showed up at my appt. only to be told the appt. was for the following week.I know that isn't the case because I had that entire week blocked out for vacation and would not have scheduled for that time.When I called for prescription refill it never got called into the pharm (which I found out the next day when I went to pick up)and I had to make a 2nd request. More probs.but not enough space.Tired of dealing w/inept staff.Time to move on.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

My lip biopsy was done by Dr. Sherry Maragh. She failed to obtain a sample of the salivary-gland tissue, as I found out later. So, basically, I paid her to put myself under the knife, then paid the lab to examine for Nothing, literally. It’s outrageous to go through the pains and healing process, and still need to do the same procedure again. (I found a competent, experienced doctor for the second time.) I hope Dr. Maragh no longer takes on the cases she has No Idea what she is doing. Patients aren’t the guinea pigs for her to sharpen her skills.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I visited her only one time because she didnt do any specific treatment for my hair losing which i still have this problem, she gave me some over the counter medicine which i could get it by myself, not really on time waiting alot to get her in the room, i didnt get well at all, she keep sending me email for follow up appointment, not knowledge at all

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Sherry L. Maragh's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal