Ratings for Dr. Jodi A. Punke

Fantastic doctor! Really gets to know her patients!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Punke's for 5 years and have found her to be outstanding. The time that she takes to understand my health issues and her practical advice for addressing these issues has been excellent. In fact, I have found her service to be of such quality that I have personally recommended her to several people who were dissatisfied with their caregivers.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

I arrived with extreme neck pain and an extremely bad headache. This doctor made an incorrect assumption without even examining me that I was a drug seeker. She told me she would not treat my headache with anything short term. She never ruled out any type of health condition like a possible heart attack or stroke. I had never been seen there previously and am rather concerned that a doctor would be so abrupt and unhelpful based solely on a patient complaining of severe pain.I can understand the problem with people addicted to painkillers. But I don't take them and never have. Too be treated this way was so humiliating.They wouldn't even refund my money for the appt. I left without treatment and no diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Jodi A. Punke's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Antigo, WI