Ratings for Dr. Rupashree Varadarajan

I do appreciate Dr. V and her staff for the service. They're friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

I was there for follow up Appt, very pleasant experience

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Have met her several times when my regular Dr is not available. She is very thorough and listens to what you have to say .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr. Varadarajan was efficient and accurate in her diagnosis. She was professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr. Varadarajan provided helpful suggestions to manage my medical condition. Her response was very positive when she learned I returned to work and encouraged me to remain active. Dr. Varadarajan's Nurse (Rose) was very personable while taking my vital signs and this caused me to remain calm during the office visit.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

My experience was absolutely excellent! The staff was super nice and very courteous. From scheduling my first appointment, meeting my doctor and the nurses was a pleasure. They provided me with prompt and great treatment. I will definitely pass the word on about Eagles Physicians very professional and comfortable environment.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Had a very good visit. Dr. Varadarajan was attentive and Rose was pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I rate Dr. "V" a five star plus. She's great and a easy doctor to talk to. She explains all medicine to you any why she feels you should take them. I love her mannerism. She's the best. You are a great doctor and I do recommend all my friends to Eagle, and tell them to ask for Dr. "V".

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Dr. V pays particular attention to my unique health needs. She is firm with me but still caring. I am recommending my husband switch from his doctor to seeing her!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

From the time i arrived, i only had to wait about 5 minutes before i was called for my wellness visit. The nurse was polite, efficient, and well informed. Dr. V as always is very attentive, courteous, and would answer all of my concerns. Both visits were completed in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019