Ratings for Dr. Brad Nitzberg

I have seen Dr. Nitzberg on several occasions and have recommended him to others.. He was aggressive in ordering tests on my daughter where as other Dr.s she had seening did not..May have saved her life.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Not happy with his services, cost me $600 for two office appointments to say can't help you, you need a second opinion (Great !!!! ) Office staff is a bit shaky also, particularly the head nurse, they are out for the money.....See ya !!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Nitzberg took great care of me. Asked and answered many questions about my ear problems. His staff was friendly and helpful. He even found a voucher to help me afford the meds. I needed for my ears.i have been to him 3 times and think he is very good!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Disappointed would be an understatement to explain my recent visit . I left extremely unfulfilled with him talking over my questions the entire time. I'm making an appointment with another doctor for the same issue because I did not feel like I was properly taken care of, horrible bedside manner. However the office staff was extremely friendly, no complaints with them whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I just came from Dr. Nitzberg's office, I have been a patient of his for 2 years now, as usual it was a great experience. His bedside manner is very direct and pleasant. The girls in the office are sweet as anything. I would recommend him 100 times over.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr Death. Would never go back, or recommend anyone go there. Bedside manner is non existent, and his diagnosis is far from reality. He's an 'about the money' doctor, and not about the care of the client.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

This Doctor was horrible. I was there for a total of 6 minutes, I told him my situation and he said it was "just in my head". He sprayed up each nostril and then moved on to the next patient. Very arrogant and rude. To to it off, I was mistakenly billed for the appointment which was $600.00! (for 6 minutes!)That's $100 a minute, for nothing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Good specialist. There is a reason a person goes to a specialist, and he knows his area. He is not a person to chit chat, but too many patients want a friend rather than a doctor and monopolize valuable time. His staff is very accommodating. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Nitzberg was arrogant, rude, and did nothing to help my problem I had with clogged eustacian tubes. I ended up having to go to another ENT, who put a hole in my ear drum and drained the tubes and put me on cortisone. I was suffering terribly from the discomfort, and had to have the unfortunate experience of seeing him first. He told me I should speak with an "audiologist" and practically yelled at me on the phone! I have excellent hearing so I knew he didn't make any sense. I was so shocked at this Dr's demeanor and general character. He did NOTHING to help me but make me depressed! Don't waste your time seeing him!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Doctor appeared to be more interested in getting to the next patient as soon as possible. Very arrogant and does not wait for you to explain the problem. Said he was not interested in what my physician's opinion was!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Brad Nitzberg's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Oxford