Ratings for Dr. Colleen Watson

I have been Colleen's patient for many years. She is very knowledgeable in many areas of healthcare and shares it in a manner that her clients are able to understand. As well, she deals with her patients in a caring and compassionate manner. I like her chiropractic technique of gentle manipulation.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Colleen Watson, was a very helpful and helped me get through a bad time in my life. She was thoughtful and understanding Thank you Colleen.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Colleen is a very helpfull and understanding lady. She suggests what you should be doing without bullying and making you feel guilty if you cannot stick to a regular routine. She has solved problems my doctors could not without surgery. I would not be mobile today without her talented fingers.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Colleen is a very understanding person and knows what is she doing when she treats you.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

I have been seening Dr. Watson for 4years. I have found her to be very sensitive and she listens to you. She is friendly and compassionate and never makes you feel rushed. Without her treatments I would not be as active as I am. I have seen other Chiro's in the past but she is the best.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

I find this doctor most pleasant and helpful and treatments have always been very satisfactory.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007