Ratings for Dr. Michael Dolphin

When my husband needed a spinal fusion, the top recommendation was Dr Dolphin. Even in all the chaos of end of the medical year, he saw us, gave us options, and helped us make a decision that was best for my husband. 265 days later, my husband feels better than he has in 10 years. No numbness, pain, it's been wonderful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr Michael Dolphin is simply the best!!! Our community is very blessed too have him... I am just 10days post op from cervical spinal fusion involving c4 c5 c6 c7... I am free of numbness, tingling, and pain... I have never felt so strong and stable... There truly is no better surgeon !!! His staff did great putting up with the bad patient side of me... Thank u all so very much.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Doctor and the staff were very professional!!! It was an awesome medical experience. We heard Dr. Dolphin was one of the best in the area. We went down for a visit. Met the Doctor and his staff. The staff was all over it. Very professional group of people. My son had a bulging disc(L5) causing him a lot of pain down his leg and into his knee. Answered all of our questions and them some. Walked us through the procedure. We were set to go. Day of procedure---everything went as planned and the way they said it would. Doc did his thing. Came in and explained to me all went well after procedure. The office and surgical team was excellent as well!!! After 2 weeks my son is pain free. Thanks to all at OS!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Went from wheelchair to walking after spinal fusion. A bulging disc had caused my vertebrae in my lower back to be out of alignment. The pain was excruciating to the point I could not stand or walk. After the surgery I walked out of the hospital - no more wheelchair. I have never hugged a doctor before but I hugged Dr Michael Dolphin.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr. Dolphin and his staff are the best!!! I had a microdiscectomy between L3 &L4. Went home the same day with no pain and numbness in my legs. and no problems walking at all!! two weeks later I was chipping and putting!!! At 6 weeks I was back back doing everything I love, including golfing!!!! Dr. Dolphin is very caring and an excellent doctor!! I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

I am so happy with the outcome of my laminectomy. I am walking pain free everyday now and I'm so glad I chose Dr Dolphin as my surgeon! The entire staff was so easy to talk to and everyone was very friendly, that meant alot to me! I would recommend Dr Dolphin to anyone needing surgery on their back! Hes great!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr dolphin and his staff are amazing at what they do. Highly recommend him for back surgerys. I had a Microdiscectomy done and went home the same day and was walking a lot more with no pain in my leg I had for months with sleepless nights.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Dolphin, his PA, and entire staff are amazing! I had to have an Anterior lumbar fusion on L5 S1. Was up and walking within hours after surgery! He made it so easy 😁 My pain is gone and I can finally enjoy life again after months of horrible pain. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I have to say, Dr. Dolphin, his team of nurses and the PA were incredible!!!! Everyone was very friendly and took the time to explain everything in detail. I had a herniated disc between my L4 and L5 which was pinching the nerve going down my right leg causing numbness and pain. There were three options given to me I passed on the physical therapy, but I did try the steroid shot into the disc and it worked for about 3 months. The pain was starting to return and I decided the option 3 surgery was the next step. I am now 16 days post-op and I feel 100% better I can move twist and bend like I was able to do years ago. I was home the same day with no back pain just some minor pain from the surgery itself. I did follow their direction very strictly about keeping ahead of the pain with the medicine prescribed and I am very happy with the results. The entire staff is very caring like a family and I would recommend anyone with any kind of back pain to see Dr Dolphin. Thank you for the five star treatment and service I appreciate it very much!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr Dolphin treated me for a herniated disk in my L4/L5 vertebrae. The disk was pushing on my Sciatic nerve and cause severe pain anytime I sat or laid down for a period of time. He worked with me to first see if localized injections would solve my issue and reverted to surgery only after it was clear that it was necessary. The surgery center was great and the outpatient operation was as easy as possible. The care from the nursing staff and related specialists were top notch. Recovery was relatively quick and I’ve been leg pain free since the operation. Surgical pain lasted for roughly 10 days but was very tolerable compared to the pain before. I would recommend Dr Dolphin to anyone needing the best care out there!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Michael Dolphin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

TRICARE