Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Jaacks

Dr. Jaacks was wonderful in every regard. Her knowledge and skill are excellent and her bedside manner is the best of any doctor I have ever dealt with. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

The front desk was very capable. They were polite and efficient. They were prepared for me. The doctor was late - very late (OB emergency - she is getting out of the OB part and sticking to Gyn) however, the staff was very upfront about that and gave a fair estimate for when she would be back. Although I waited a couple hours, she was earlier than I was told she would be. After I was in the exam room I waited about 10 minutes. When she arrived, I had her COMPLETE attention. She was polite, knowledgeable, friendly. She answered all my questions and gave me the same information I had already learned - meaning her diagnosis and recommendations were spot on. I felt very comfortable with her and I will be more than comfortable with her doing my hysterectomy. When I DO get the surgery I will try to add more.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

She is AMAZING! Been to so many different doctors and she is by far the BEST and most knowledgeable doctor I've ever been to not to mention she actually CARES about her patients!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Jaacks was wonderful! I cannot say enough positive things about her. She was understanding, compassionate, and professional. Instead of forcing decisions on me, she explained to me all of my options and helped me weigh the pros and cons. She is very patient-centered and friendly. I would definitely recommend her in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Jaacks is wonderful. She is so kind and thorough at every appointment. I never felt rushed and she took a lot of time answering my questions. She just had a way of really making me comfortable and putting me at ease. I was lucky to get her at my delivery too and she was fantastic. I was so comfortable and had a wonderful birth experience. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Jaacks is an absolutely amazing OB/GYN. She is VERY caring and takes the time you need. She was a wonderful in office visits and in the hospital setting. She was able to answer all questions knowledgeably and courteously. During birth she did anything and everything to keep me comfortable and the baby safe. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Lisa M. Jaacks's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ