Ratings for Dr. James Wilson

Dr. Wilson has been my doctor since the mid - late 90s. I've recommended him several times. Years ago my insurance company turned down a surgery he recommended. He went to bat for me and it was approved. He treats you like an intelligent adult. He's very caring and kind. I just love him. I do wish he had a website and that you could contact him or his staff via email. Sometimes you just have a quick question or want a referral to someone else and you don't want to bother them with a phone call but you have to.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

This doctor is able to explain anything you have a question about with an ability to help you understand why the things happen. He does not do pregnancies or childbirth anymore, or I would still go to him. He is the best I've ever been to! I don't care for the secretary, who hardlt answers the phone, but I went there for the doctor, so I tried to overlook that.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. James Wilson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean City, NJ