Ratings for Dr. Ed Kim

I unfortunately needed a root canal on one of my teeth, Sunpark Dental was able to get me in the next day to see Dr Kim as I was in excruciating pain. Dr Kim performed the root canal and a few months later the crown that was needed. Dr Kim was always 100% professional, caring and answered all of the questions I had. He clearly outlined what my options were and the pro's and con's of each option, never pushing me to get expensive work done if I didn't have to. I was extremely impressed by the service I received and would highly recommend Dr Kim and his staff. I received follow up calls to make sure everything was going well, and now my tooth feels and looks perfect.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I was nervous about going to the dentist, as it had been many years and I have a fear. When Dr. Kim walked into the room he greeted me with a smile and assured me he would get my mouth back to a functional and maintainable state. When I sat down at the first appt. I was nervous and jumpy. The freezing went in without me even realizing what was happening and he was sure to explain everything he was doing at that time. Overall he is very gentle and a kind dentist who just wants the best for your mouth.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Kim makes recommendations for my teeth that will make him the most money, not necessarily that are relavent to my dental health. I found that no one in the office actually listened to my concerns or tooth problems. Dr. Kim refused to perform the dental work on one of my teeth and instead kept offering me a much more expensive option. I found a second and third opinion that were very different from what Dr. Kim wanted to do. Any prior work that I'd had completed by Dr. Kim resulted in pain, sensitivity and severe bite issues afterwards. I had to have fillings replaced by another dentist.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

A bit more expensive than other, yet my family quite happy with this place so far. Will see how it's gonna be with bridges. Tanks.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Great Staff, Gail is very careing person. Edward "fixed" what didn's need to be fixed and I have prolems since then.Missed the real issues that are shooting bak at me year later. Will not o back.Went back to complin about filling being poorely done, nothing was done except the extra bill.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Had to change dentists, getting billed for procedures that didn't happen. Found the front staff to lack knowledge when I had to bring in my invoice for explanation. Hygenist is superb,

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

I've had my fair share of dentists and by FAR Dr.Kim is the best. He is very knowladgable, thorough, and to top it off one of the most caring people I've met. The staff is welcoming and friendly. This is an office that would do anything for their patients and I will reccomend Mckenzie Dental to friends and family. - Cheyenne Saulnier

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I felt like I was in good hands with Dr. Kim. He makes you feel comfortable and you know that he genuinely cares. He appears to be up on the latest dental procedures (in comparison to my previous dentist). I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Kim is very knowledgeable and puts a treatment plan in place, talks to you about priorities and has always been available on short notice. The staff are wonderful there and Rosella, my hiegenist is the best I have every had (in my 40s). Office highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Found a new dentist in Calgary and I have to say Dr.Kim is a very nice dentist. He explains everything fully so you feel comfortable. He ensures you're good and frozen before performing any work and constantly asks if you're doing okay. Very nice and will be my dentist so long as I'm in Calgary.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008