Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Sikic

Dr. Sikic is an awesome doctor. He takes his time, he cares and I am so thankful my family and I switched to him years ago. It is true that the office runs on time and to the lady who is upset because she was late and could not be seen...there is no one to blame but yourself. Great Doctor and Staff!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Sikic is very knowledgeable and professional but at the same time very easy to talk to and compassionate. How many doctors take the time to call you themselves with your lab results even when they are normal?! As a nurse myself, I trust him completely and recommend him highly. I don't usually write reviews, but felt I must after reading the negative one. It is unfair for anyone to leave a negative review on a doctor they never met. They know nothing about this doctor. I do, and he is tops!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Sikic is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes his time with you and explains everything in detail. He is actually a doctor who cares about his patients and not only about money. To the person who left a bad review because they came 26 mins late and they wouldn't see them, thats because thise doctor's office is usually ontime which is a good thing and you cannot judge without meeting the doctor. Dr. Sikic cares about his patients and is great and I would reccomend him 1000%

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

My first appointment, I was 26 minutes late, and they would not take me. In my 49 years on this planet, I have never had a Doctors appoitment that actually started on the time of my appointment. The fact that they didn't even try, tells me I'm better off staying with my current doctor who has always accomodated his patients. I thought the appointment was 9:30AM and it was really 8:30AM. I arrived at 8:56AM thinking I was early and thus could do the normal 15-20 minutes of paprerwork and questions before seeing a Doctor. The person at the reception desk told me because i was late and they were busy; BTW the waiting room was completely EMPTY, that they could not accomadate me. My curent Family Doctor is in Schaumberg IL, and I now live in Sugar Grove IL. Therefore I wanted to try to get a doctor closer to home. Knowing it takes months to see Doctor for a Phyical Exame I though it would be nice to get a doctor near me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Daniel S. Sikic's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup