Ratings for Dr. PAUL D. Jennings

LOVE me some Dr. Jennings. He is fantastic... I chose him for my OB and cannot wait for him to deliver my precious baby!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

He seem to know what he his doing. He really cares about how we feel and just great.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Jennings may be a good Dr. but his bedside manner left a lot to be desired. He used a bunch of scare tactics on my wife, and made us feel we endangered her life and the life of our child because she became pregnant. We wound up going back to her old Dr in once who said there wasn't anything we had to worry about and six months later our Dr in the city delivered our healthy 9lb 6 oz.son with no complications.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

i have been going to him since my third child. he is a very caring doctor. he seems to genuinely care about the patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

was not impressed with him at all. he wants the patient to do what he says and keep their opinions to themselves about their own bodies...this doesnt work with me so will be looking for a dr who wants the dr and patient to be a team not one sided

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr. Jennings delivered my twin girls. One of my girls died before delivery so it was very hard (nothing that had to do with him, I had TTTTS). He was so gentle and understanding, he explained everything to me and made me feel as comfortable as he could. The whole experience was frigthening for me and my husband. Dr. Jennings was there the whole time and even stayed after his hours to make sure that I delivered with him instead of the terrible Dr. Aslup that came on an hour before I delivered. I believe that he saved my daughters life by staying and delivering. At my postpartum he was wonderful, discussed everything with me and was really worried about my mental state. Even today 4 years later when I see him in public he asks how I'm doing. He isn't my primary doctor but if I had to change he would totally be my first choice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Jennings delivered my third child, I wish he had delivered all three. He is a wonderful physician; very kind, takes time to answer questions and is genuine. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Jennings is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He helped me so much during my pregnancy, delivery and everything that came afterward. He has been wonderful and I hope that he never leaves the area. He is such a kind man and it has always been so easy to discuss things with him, he is so easy to talk to. He is one of those very rare doctors that actully care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

went to this dr thinking since he is young he would be up to date on latest. found out he is old school when it came to hormone replacement, plus even though all research says a woman should have a pap test every year, he said every three to four was fine. was not impressed with him and will not go back.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. PAUL D. Jennings's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shawnee, OK