Ratings for Dr. Charles L. Cutler

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Cutler had diagnose me with benign prostate enlargement when a second opinion by another Urologist showed that I had advanced prostate cancer of both lobes of my prostate. I would not recommend Dr. Cutler to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I like Dr Cutler as a person. As a urologist that is another subject. I had a PSA of 16.9. He diagnosed me as having benign prostate enlargement after six biopsies of my prostate. He performed a trans ethereal need oblation to shrink my prostate. My PSA went down to 6.9 and then elevated again to 11. I was never advised to make another appointment. After two months I sought a second opinion with a Dr. Weiss. He performed 24 needle biopsies and found advanced prostate cancer in both lobes of my prostate. I had radical surgery to remove my prostate in December of 2002. If I had stuck with Dr. Cutler, I may never have lived to see the light of this day. I do not recommend Dr. Cutler to anyone. He is a dangerous risk to his profession. My PSA remains at .02 to this day.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

DR CUTLER DIDN'T REALLY TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO ME. I WAS HERDED IN AND HERDED OUT. THE VISIT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF MY MONEY AND TIME

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

This man tried to make light of my painful symptoms by laughing at me, insulting my intelligence and even made me cry by belittling me and ignoring the diagnosies and results of the tests that I underwent. He perscribed a medication to me (a very potent anti-biotic) that was far too powerful for a woman of my size, weight and age. He instructed me not to 'taper off' of the meds; but to abruptly stop taking them when they ran out. I did as he ordered and I ended up with a horrible case of thrush (throughout my entire body)that caused me to not be able to eat or sleep for 3 days and inevitably put me in the emergency room. When I called into his office shortly after I recovered, to inform he and his staff of my e.r. visit, I wasn't ever able to reach him or hear back from Dr. Cutler. I also found out that he performed a circumsision on my friend's son after he had already been circumsized! Do not trust this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

He cut the tops off of cancer in my dad's bladder and told him bladder cancer was just "like having warts no big deal". By the time dad got to a decent doctor a year later when he was bleeding the cancer had spread. Dad lost his bladder and everything surrounding it. He was left with a five percent chance of survival. By then of course it was too late. After talking with many other patients or family members of patients who died while under his care dad discovered that his nickname was "the ****".

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

this doctor found bladder cancer and all he wanted to do was remove my bladder. He was trained in Salt Lake City at Univ of Utah but he never even suggested that someone else might be able to save my bladder. In what was supposed to be "day Surgery" he punctured my bladder and I spent 5 days in intensive care under sedative while he ran up a bill of $20,000.00. He even charged me for his services. I later went to Univ of Utah and saved my bladder but discovered I also had cancer on a kidney. I wouldn't let this guy operate on a dead turkey.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Charles L. Cutler's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)