Ratings for Dr. Alexander Feroze

Dr. Feroze did what he was there to do. Alleviate my pain. He went above and beyond by including my daughter-allowing her to look through the lens to see what was embedded in my eye. She was scared that her Mom was hurt and he alleviated her pain as well:)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Arrogant, rude, self serving, not treated properly, lied to me and so did his staff, worst visit of my life. I am emotionally traumatized by this visit. As a chronic pain patient with many diagnosis he wasn't helpful. Treated me like a drug addict. Its hard enough at my age and the length of time I have had this burden on my life. I sit at a 7 on the pain scale day to day and when I go to the er its for help! Not to be put down, dismissed, not treated properly, made me feel worse about myself, no vitals or physical check. No interest in helping me at all. I was more of a waste of time or inconvenience to him than treated as a human or a patient. Gross negligence and malpractise are two words that I would use to describe this egotistical man child. Very hurt and disappointed. Ended up signing myself out and going home after 6 hours and took my own medication only to return a week later forced by my family. Requested to never have him as a doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

not interested in patient input, offered no explanation on his treatment plan, dismissive, clearly no empathy for the patient, total and complete disregard for any opinion that wasn't his. Worse visit to the ER in 6 years - sad to say after that - dealing with the pain at home is preferred to the treatment that my daughter endured by the entire team at Grand River ER I'm shocked, disappointed and embarrassed at this level of health care in this community.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Very arrogant. Completely misdiagnosed. Clearly on a self-serving power trip.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

No comment at this point .............. ..........

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I am impressed with his bedside manner and clinical skills.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Visted the emerg last week Dr. Feroze was one of the better emerge doctors that have seen me and provided medical care within Waterloo Region. St Mary's overall is my hospital of choice for caring and competent medical professionals. Dr. Feroze was sweet and caring I was feeling better relatively quickly. Thanks :)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Not accurate. Thank god I took my child to another clinic after spending 10 plus hours at emerg and seeing this doctor who misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Arrogant self serving individual! Does not like input from patient it seems, in fact mocks it with his vain and callous remarks/actions. This dr. Needs to grow up.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012