Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Kassenoff

No bedside manner whatsoever. Wrong diagnosis more than once. Very unpleasant and unprofessional.looks like she just came in off the streets and does not wear proper attire for being a doctor. Staff is very unprofessional and has a very bad attitude and are very poorly organized. The wait time is also horrendous.

Submitted April 25, 2013

Extremely helpful, compassionate and understanding. Family doctor for years. As for waiting, the doctor offers appointments and people should understand that this is not jiffy lube, the doctor takes her time and gives you her full attention when in the office. If their is a wait, it is because she gives her full attention to each person and I would expect no less of any Dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Incompetent. Rude doctor and staff. Waited to years to hear test results to be told how serious they were and that I could die tomorrow.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

dr. Kassenoff is the best dr I have seen in a long time. She is smart, funny, and has a great personality. Going to see her is almost fun! She really does care about us. I think she is the best dr out there!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

The front office staff is terrible. They lie and keep you waiting there for hours and hours. You cannot get a truthful estimate of how long you'll be waiting. Before I knew better, I spent almost 5 hours in the waiting room last year because of how far behind they were and there were only 4 people in the waiting room. I must say though, the actual nurses are great. I think theres Karen and another one. They are super understanding and apologetic. Really nice nurses! The doctor is okay too once you see her. She's a young doctor so if you are looking for someone whos been around the block, might not be for you. She was pretty open to my questions and was able to discuss a number of my concerns. My advice is to call ahead a day or two if possible because they offer appointments too now.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

I am a Health professional and educator on the college level. I questioned Dr Kassenoff about a relativity new technique on my health situation. I did research on this issue over the past year. She had NO CLUE what I was talking about. Furthermore, she became quite defensive and belligerent when I question her about this matter. In my professional opinion she is immature and not as knowledgeable as she think she is. Any questions please feel free to call me. Gary 732 619 1414. She is consistently late when it comes to office hours.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Great caring doctor who practices in a walkin practice now.Was going to her while in a regular family medicine practice.When my present family doctor can't see me..I don't mind the drive to be cared by her or her associate Dr. Garrett-Scott.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Lisa A. Kassenoff's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Howell, NJ