Ratings for Dr. Erica Lise Eason

She is the reason I have my child after 4 miscarriages. She was my doctor for a few years and retired. I was lucky that she was taking some shifts after retirement and I got to see her in one of my regular pregnancy visits. She asked me to take time off work right away when I was in a risky phase and I am glad I did. I have a healthy 7 year old child now. Thanks very much Dr Eason.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

BE AWAY FROM HER! Dr. Eason is discriminating some patients. 10 years a go, she was the reason I had 30 hours delivery. She was the gyn doctor at the general hospital, and did not check on me for whole night. I was told that she is sleeping. Even the next day (after 25 hours), she just looked from the room door and said "keep trying" without any examination. After she left, shifting doctor came and shocked about my situation, and just performed forcep delivery asap. I and my son still have health problems related to not having doctor examination and forcep performance on time.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Eason was by far the best Dr. I have ever had. I live in Quebec without a Gyn & need to reach her desperatley. If anyone can help PLEASE DO.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

She is horrible and screwed up my surgery. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I will never forget her. She made me feel alive.............

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Part of the ambulatoire clinique at Montfort, I saw Dr Eason, found her very good, and she was very professional and I would go back if I ever needed her. She explained everything to me in a language I understand no big medical words. One week after she herself phones me just to let me know everything was ok. This is not what I expected from her at all ready the negative respond. So I would recommend her anytime. Thumbs up to the nurse also!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

She is the reason I lost my daughter. She didn't even know I was in labour and she was always on holidays. It is her fault I lost my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

When I first visited Dr Eason at the beginning of my pregnancy, I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling from her as I had hoped.It turned out I was to have a very complicated and dangerous pregnancy, with several hospital stays. Normally with my condition I should have been scheduled for a c-section at 8 months, but she was optimistic and wanted to see if I could deliver normally.(A feather in her cap I suppose)I had to come in a week before the due date with contractions and another Ob-gyn questioned why I was still pregnant with my condition as he thought me being let go to term was too dangerous. But as it was her wishes had to send me home. A week later I had spotting so went in...and she wanted me induced, then she went home, leaving another Dr against his wishes to deliver, normally. The head nurse was furious saying it was crazy. When waiting to deliver I hemmoraged....then had to be rushed in for the emergency C-section. It was very scary but fortunately we were OK in the end

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

without a doubt, dr eason is the very best and most compassionate doctor i have ever been seen by. she has delivered all 4 of my children - one from her wheelchair with a broken hip!- and has always been tehre for me. RUN to her if you can... lucky you... we now live an ocean away and i miss her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

I found this written already and feel exactly the same way. Dr. Eason is by far the worst Dr. I have ever seen. She is unpleasant, rude, aggressive and insensitive. I can't believe she is a gynecologist because she has absolutely no compassion. She is very aggressive and didn't seem to care about how I was feeling she just wanted me out of her office. I have seen many specialist and she is by far THE WORST DR. I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. If you want to be made to feel stupid and unworthy sign up to visit Dr. Eason. I find it very sad that she is responsible for taken care of women and their female issues. I can't imagine a worse Dr. I never want to see her again and I suggest if anyone is referred to her to run the other way.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009