Ratings for Dr. Annette M. Bosworth

This Dr is not a good representative of her profession. She may have been ok before she decided politics was more important. But my observation was that she did not listen and prescribed through her ideas. She misread tests and when questioned threw out vague references to rare diseases and indicated she knew more than I did about how I felt. It is my understanding that she is about to lose her license and if that is true I would have to say I think it is well deserved.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Wonderful doctor which truly lives up to the name of her business Meaningful Medicine. She takes a lot of time with each patient to figure out medical issues you may have. She is smart and so caring of a doctor. She does a lot of mission trips to foreign countries to give herself to the poor and less fortunate. There should be other doctors like her that take the time with the patient.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Excellent care and very knowledgeable with my variety of medical issues that are not major. I appreicate that we are getting baselines so they do not become major.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Without a doubt, BEST doctor I ever had!!! I am searching for a current phone number to make an appointment .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Bosworth is an unbelievable physician! She takes the time to know her patients and keeps communication open at all times. She is willing to listen and be progressive in treatment.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Friendly, great communication skills...truly the most concerned, caring and knowledgeable physicians I've met.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I recently visited Dr. Bosworth for the first time. I was totally surprised with her thoroughness and professionalism while still being down to earth and caring. She took care of my flu like symptoms and then spent a little time going over how I could improve my nutrition for a healthier lifestyle. I will definitely be seeing her again and look forward to her being my new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Annette Bosworth greatly improved my health and generally cared for my health and well-being and the things that needed to improve. I live in Minneapolis now, but would of loved to have kept her as my doctor. Best doctor I've had, just listening to me and seeing the big picture, and what was most critical.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Best doctor I've ever had. She diagnosed my condition quickly and accurately after my symptoms had stumped a number of other docs. She was patient and a good listener, and very straightforward in her diagnosis and recommendation for treatment. She definately tells it straight, which I very much appreciated. Under her care, I am now healthier and feeling better than I have in fifteen years.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr. Bosworth is a very attentive doctor. I believe she really sees and gets the big picture. I feel confident that she knows what she's doing and I feel has given me an excellent treatment plan.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Dr. Annette M. Bosworth's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD