Ratings for Dr. Kelly A. Boshman

I was recommended to Dr."B" from a good friend after not having had good results from 2 other Dr.'s. I have come to rely on his Expertise & adjustments to help me maintain a pain free active sports filled lifestyle for close to 15 yrs. He is Kind, Knowledgeable and his staff throughout the years has always been prompt & professional. Have recommended him to many from my team, and my kids and family also.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Best Chiropractor for adjustments i have ever been to

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I did not realize I was seeing a Dr. who does not really care about his patients. He treated me rudely and I believe he'll be out of business eventually. His staff spoke no English.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Boshman is highly skilled and he actually cares! Refreshing!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

went there after a car accident and he did a great job. very caring and understanding when it came to the late payment of the insurance company. Do recommend and I still go see him :-)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

My Mom started seeing Dr. Boshman about 4 years ago after a car accident, eventually my Dad, Brother-In-Law, myself, and my boyfriends parents were all seeing him! He is very professional, patient, and knowledgeable. I have friends that drive from Newport Beach & Oceanside just to go to him - he's that good!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Boshman in the 1990's for a shoulder injury. Would not go to anyone else and would drive the distance to only have him work on my body. I'm in my sixties, a skater most of my life, and he's the best chiropractor in south Orange County. Worth whatever he charges, and it's up to you to follow his directions!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I have gone to numerous chiropractors over the years & I am so happy to have found Dr. Boshman! He has become my entire families chiropractor of choice. He is a talented and caring doctor who I would recommend to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Boshman was unprofessional and seemed to care more about my money than health. Negative experience with no improvement.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

I too was referred to Kelly years ago.Has helped me with intermittent back pain by way of adjustments.He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Kelly A. Boshman's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Juan Capistrano, CA