Ratings for Dr. Sleem Feroze

Horrible bed side manors.. awful experience & he would not answer any of my questions and he is extremely unprofessional

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Excellent doctor..Sharp onto the point , He is extremely knowledgeable and professional .....

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

The worst doctor I have ever had. Thank God it was brief. He sent me home to bleed to death. His bed side manners is shameful. Dr. Richmond Peck saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have been a patient for 36 years. Dr Feroze is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Always direct and well informed. Have referred many of my friends who feel the same.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

He is a good doctor and has been monitoring me. I love his service, he is straight to the point and knowledgeable. With internet accessibility everyone thinks they know medicine. No need to be bashing the guy. You don't become a doctor overnight. We all have a choice to change doctors - free will

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I cannot believe all the negative reviews about this caring kind gynaecologist. I have been going to him for years due to problems from a hysterectomy. He is always punctual knowledgeable and understanding of my ongoing problems. I have always received excellent menopausal care and would highly recommend him for anyone with similar problems

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR. Serious malpractice and dismissing patient hygiene! He was to put an IUD in me. He was extremely rude and arrogant. He made me feel like I was a child who didn't know anything. Like I had insulted him. He brought the old style steel instruments with his bare hands (without gloves, not on a tray) to the room. I don’t know if they were even sterilized before. Then he did the procedure WITHOUT gloves using the instruments he had brought into the room in his hands. There could be some serious implications. I can not believe that this man is a practicing medical doctor still and Ontario Health is letting him practice medicine here in Canada. I am never going to see this doctor again. I hope no woman needs to go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He is rude, disrespectful and nothing what a good doctor should be like. He was so condescending right from the beginning. Instead of making his patients feel comfortable , he makes them feel vulnerable. He made me feel like as if I am responsible for my medical issues, how sick is that. He got offended when I asked him a 2nd question related to my illness. On top he was using difficult medical terms through out, which obviously a person without a medical background can't understand. Do yourself a favor and NEVER waste a second going to this horrible man.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Firoz is a terrible dr. Never ever go there......As all others said he is too rude and I don't think he have much knowledge. I went to him for my daughter. She is extremely low in iron and is very anemic, due to heavy periods. The first thing he recommend is birth control pills. And told us that i am giving her this medicine to stop he periods for 3 months. Come-on you are a dr. You have to consider her age and side effects of the treatment. She is just 20 yrs old, her fun life is ahead of her. She need to have kids. But when I tried to discuss this to him that is it going to effect her future life in terms of, it will be difficult to have kids in future. He shut me down and told me "Ma'am just trust me, I know what i am doing" which i really doubt... But after 2 and half month she got the periods and they are tooooo heavy and extremely painful.. going on for 14 days now... Which she is not supposed to have...When we went to him again and told him he was shocked but said. I don't know what to do now. I think i should double her dose of birth control... Come-on... are you insane... he was asking me what you want to do. Then we went to our family dr. and one other dr. and first this other dr. asked me that have you got her hormone checked.I said no and she was so shock that how can any Dr. (specialist) Start a very-2 strong treatment without even knowing her hormonal condition. Good that I want to other dr. and saved my daughter's life and future.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I moved from WP to Oakville when I was 8 months pregnant and was referred to him because no other OBGYN was available. Dr. Feroze was the worst physician I had ever met but I was stuck with him. He shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine! Lucky for me he wasn't on call the night I gave birth. It will be 17 years ago in October and I've never forgotten my experience. Please be careful, if you have an opportunity to see someone else, do it!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016