Ratings for Dr. Sujithra Jayaraj

I highly recommend Dr. Jayaraj! She was recommended to me after my previous GYN retired and I have had excellent medical care, advise and attention from her and her staff. She performed a D&C outpatient procedure to remove a fibroid and polyps at MedStar Medical Center in Olney and fortunately for me the results came back clear and benign. I appreciate her gentle, kind and thoughtful demeanor and am grateful to have her as my GYN specialist!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Consultation was nice with doctor.got the correct diagnosis by doctor

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I highly recommend Dr jayraj. She is good human being. Her diagnosis is brilliant. She has extreme patience and listens to patient, which not all doctors practice. Please do visit her once and she will be all yours.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I was very fortunate to have Dr.J as my ob. I had so many complications with my pregnancy and Dr.J is very prompt in diagnosing the risks at the beginning stage. She was very patient with me through out the labor and had successful delivery. After so many miscarriages, seeing my little angel was everything in my life and Dr.J helped me in that. She treats as if I am the only patient for her and I am pretty sure every patient of her feels the same. The office staff has some problems but I still refer all my friends and family just because of Dr.J. She did the hysterectomy for my mom and now my mom is all about her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

The doctor is great. But staff is terrible. They always overbook the doctor. It is normal to have to wait for at least 1 hour after your appointment time, them after they take you inside, there will be another half an hour wait. I've seen her a dozen times, this happens every time! The lady at the front desk is just plain rude. If you call, they will put you on hold then hang up on you. It is almost impossible to get a response from the doctor if you call. The answering service is a joke.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I love my doc Dr.Jay. I prefer personalised care and that's exactly what I got. I had very minimal symptoms in pregnancy and she listens to what I tell, otherwise I would have had lot of trouble with my pregnancy. She is smart and always felt in good hands. She is very busy but never forgets even the smallest thing I tell her. She is very gentle and makes everything simple. I am taking all my family to her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I had problem with billing my delivery. I chose Dr.Jayaraj after extensive search. I had lot of complications with my 3rd c-section and my previous OB was trying to push for tying my tubes. I transferred to Dr.Jayaraj and that's my best decision. She explained all the risks and to add more I was sent from specialist office because baby was in weird position shoulders coming out first and the specialist explaining that baby might have some damage being delivered from this position. She did a great job of delivering the baby with out any problems and my c-section was very neat and it was whole lot different from my previous one, I started functioning from next day. Now the problem is my delivery was never billed and it is more than 9 months. I am losing all my money in flex card which I put in for co-pay and I get no response from staff. They moved with new company and hopefully they get it straight. I really don't want to change Dr.Jayaraj for the billing issues.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr.J diagnosed the problem with my child at 28 weeks and my girl was delivered in good health after excellent surveillance and treatment from both her and the high risk doctor. If she did not diagnose the problem at 28 weeks, my baby would have been with serious issues. Children's hospital was happy the baby was timely delivered in good health. If not for Dr.J , I would have missed my precious child. Me and my family is thankful to her and God bless her. I had the second c-section with her and it is as smoothful as it could be. I am going to this practice for more than 5 years and the staff are much better now. They were very helpful with my situation.I have been rescheduled more than 4 times during my pregnancy because she has to go to hospital to take care of deliveries, so I doubt she sits in office when it is important. I salute all the doctors who comes at odd times leaving their family to take care of patients and we expect them to be smiling and not tired even at 2 in morn

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I would say no to anyone for Dr Jayaraj. My wife had her C-section done by Dr Jayaraj during which she wrongfully cut her urinary bladder and now my wife is with a catheter and urine bag for a week after c-section. I hope she did'nt cut any other tissues as we cannot know about it unless something happens! Also, though we already knew that it will be a C-SEction, she acted as though she was trying for natural birth. She did'nt show up until 12 h after the contraction started. The nurse said that the doctor will come after she takes care of her kids. Even after showing up, she again left and did all her personal and clinic work and came at night 8 PM and scheduled C-section at 9 PM in the night. If she had performed C-section in the morning, my wife would not have suffered 18 h of pain. And after all this long labor she did mistake in her surgery too. Please stay away from this doctor if you want your delivery in time and safe!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr Jayaraj is BY FAR the best doctor I have EVER had. She is gentle, knowledgeable, skilled, kind...I can't say enough good things about her. She cared for me during my pregnancy and delivered my baby c-section. I was having a lot of anxiety about a c-section and she tried to accommodate me in every way possible, doing everything she could to avoid it. The c-sec went smoothly and my incision is barely noticeable. Also, she asks about my family whenever she sees me and makes me feel like I'm her only patient. With other doctors, I've always felt like I was on an assembly line in a factory. Not with her! She's amazing; I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012