Ratings for Dr. Lisa J. Dillard

Dr. Dillard has been a good doctor to me because she is very thoughtful and takes time to explain things. I don't care for her office staff because they are rude and diorganized, not all of them. When I go for my appt I always have to wait for a long time in the office, which I hate. Despite these problems I like the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

You go to the Dr cause you have a problem, not to be rushed out with no answer to the reason why you came in. She doesn't take time to understand your issues. She makes you feel like your wasting her time and is very rude and rushed. The staff makes mistakes by not taking messages and not returning calls with important info needed from tests taken. When you call back to find out what is going on they say they have no record that you ever called and catch an attitude with you. The only pleasant thing about going to this office is 1 lady in the office that is very nice and helpful and she knows you by name, she takes time to understand. My fiance sees Dr Dillard as well and when he went in to get his blood pressure meds filled they gave him a prescription for antidepresent. When I called they told me that is what he asked for and it was in his record. I don’t know who’s records they had because he has never been on antidepressants and Dr Dillard was rude and short with me on the phone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Very nice and very considerate. Her office made me feel very welcome and they knew my name and my voice over the phone after 2 visits. I'd recommend her office. I can't imagine anyone being disapointed...And she's hot! :-)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr.Dillard seemed nice enough,at first. However, her office made several mistakes that are costing me money. She won't take responsibility and help me resolve the issues. First, they sent my labs to a lab that is not covered by my insurance costing me $800.00. Then I specifically asked her and the nurse that took my blood for the labs to be sure to file my insurance as a preventive visit so that the visit would be 100% covered. This was not done again costing me more money. I tried talking with her and/or her office several times to help me resolve these problems and in fact one time she even told me that the problems were going to be resolved. They were not and my lab bills are about to be sent to collections if I don't pay them. The sad thing is from what I have learned, she can resolve these problems by talking with the sales representative of the lab to whom she sent my blood work in error. She has not done this and appears that she is not willing to resolve this situation.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Lisa J. Dillard's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)