Ratings for Dr. Robert Bortolussi

Dr. Bortolussi and his staff are excellent. I hadn't been to a dentist in years and they really made me feel at home, and filled me in on all the knowledge I was missing. I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

We have been patients of Dr Bortolussi for over 20 years. He takes care of the whole family and has from the children's first visits as toddlers. The staff are long term employees and exceptional. He has done implants and veneers for one of our children and did an amazing job for a reasonable price. He is a skilled technician and has great chair side manner. Highly recommend him. We went to him based on a friends' recommendation and have recommended him to many friends in turn.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

A greatly skilled dentist with excellent "chairside" manners and communication skills. He is a truly gifted craftsman and precise technician.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME and he was AWESOME. Thanks for great service dr. B

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Bortolussi's for about 20 years & he is the best dentist I have ever had. I used get very anxious 3-4 days before any dentist appointment, but now I just go, get what needs to be done, done & wait for my next appointment. He's gentle & understands how anxious I can get. He always explains what needs to be done in order to keep my teeth in great shape. I’ve taken both my children there from the time they were 3 years old & again he has been extremely patient and gentle with them. The hygienists are wonderful too. I’ve can say that with all the years we’ve been going to this office, my family and I have been treated us very well. Kudos to Dr. Bortolussi & his staff.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010