Ratings for Dr. John A. Lombardi

I had ACL reconstructive knee surgery with Dr. Lombardi 3 years ago and I am still enjoying the excellent results. Nobody likes to wait, but realistically we all have to. We all expect attention and in order for any doctor to spend ample time with each patient someone will be delayed. I think that Dr Lombardi is professional, knowledgeable, patient, and he only addresses what needs to be addressed. I had a partially thorn meniscus that he left to heal instead of removing. I think he is very talented and honest. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lombardi.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

My wife is seeing him for a few years. Overall she is very satisfied with his knowledge and professionalism. I am with my wife at every visit to Dr. Lombardi. He took his time to treat my wife very conservatively and tried all options before suggesting knee replacement. She is scheduled for her surgery in a few weeks, and up till now we have found the process to be quite smooth. We are hoping that it will be a successful surgery and her knee replacement will relieve her of the pain she has been going through.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. John A. Lombardi

Dr. John A. Lombardi's response
Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Submitted October 11, 2017

Couldn't seem to be bothered to attend my first consultation appointment and sent his physician's assistant instead. Unable to establish any sort of doctor/patient relationship as a result. As good as the assistant was, I pay expensive insurance to see an actual medical doctor and specialist. Also billed as surgical services provided, with no doctor present! It was a consultation minus the doctor. Not recommended

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Too busy for follow up. Terrible bedside manner and thinks he is god. Only cares about billing. Do not use this doctor if something goes wrong he blames the patient and his staff he does not take responsibility for his own actions. Do not use this doctor you have other choices.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I don't understand the negative reviews. Dr. Lombardi takes his time with you, explains in detail everything and his staff is great. He has a great personality!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I saw and had arthroscopic knee surgery with Dr. John Lombardi. He and his staff are outstanding! He is very knowledgeable, caring, understanding, and patient. He took extra time to make sure all my questions were answered and when it came to the surgery it went exactly as he had explained it would. Following his recommendations my recovery went faster than expected and one week after surgery I am doing far better than pre-surgery including walking, riding a stationary bike, and very very light jogging. As far as wait times I am not sure if I just got lucky but I have seen the Dr. three times and never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him. Again, Dr. Lombardi is outstanding and I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Just saw Dr. Lombardi for the 2nd time to find out the results of MRI. He was very patient, answered my questions, seemed to care and after he left the room I had one more question and he came back right away and answered it. Thumbs up to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

He is knowledgable , didn't rush for surgery, but he doesn't spend enough time with patients and seems in a bit of hurry. You have to ask him questions to get additional information .If only he could spend extra time explaining about alternative solutions or additional therapy that would help... Would be great.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly. I felt confident in his treatment plan. He tried conservative treatment prior to surgery. Would recommend him to everyone I can. Wait times are good compared to others.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Waited for him for 45 minutes in the waiting room and He came in and talked for only 6 minutes. He is knowledgable, but is very rush.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011