Ratings for Dr. Vickie K. Lee

Dr Lee is an excellent allergist/immunologist! She is very knowledgeable about my condition with allergies. I really am lucky to have found her after relocating here from western NY. Thank you, Dr Lee for keeping me healthy!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Spends 1 whole hour every visit!!! That is unheard of anywhere else. Explains situation very well, along with drowing the pictures! She made personalized asthma plan for my daughter. Other doctors just try to freak the parents out. Dr. Lee makes me feel less stressed,she also is good with parents that are more on natural side. She is smart and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I've been taking my son to see Dr. Lee since he had an anaphylactic reaction to nuts when he was 3 years old and she's amazing! She's very knowledgeable and explains everything in detail. She has a great bedside manner, as does the rest of the office staff. I've called and left a message for her before and instead of having a nurse call back, she calls you back personally, which makes me feel better because it eliminates the 'whisper down the lane' effect. She really cares about her patients! It's comforting having a doctor that's as involved in their patients as she is. :)

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

We had our initial visit with Dr. Lee for our 10 yr. old daughter after seeing someone else for years. We loved her! She took the time to listen to us and answer questions that we have not been able to get answered before. She is very knowledgeable and we didn't feel rushed or like we were just another patient. My daughter has anxiety issues as well as allergies and Dr. Lee is so kind and caring that my daughter felt very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Vickie Lee was amazing! She was so thorough and helpful. She spent an hour explaining/reviewing and discussing FPIES (my daughters complicated diagnoses) with me. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

In the waiting room as I type this out. Clearly overbooks. Appointment was at 2pm and it is 2:35pm and counting. Tired of Doctors being the only profession that gets away with murder when not being on time.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr Lee is awesome. She is good with children and explained things in detail.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

She listens and is attentive to your needs! Great office! Knowlegable and caring and very thorough. Will continue to see her for all my allergy needs.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

She is a great doctor! My daughter(6 years old) and son(3 years old) love to go the office. She is very friendly and caring. She keeps you well informed and listens to you. You'll never feel rushed, and appointments are always on time!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008