Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Badger

I lived in the White Mountains over ten years ago and always had the best care. Dr. Badger made my smile perfect and the staff was always friendly and helpful. When I moved to the Phoenix area I visited several dentists and never found anyone who cared so much about me as a patient and my teeth. Dr. Badger's office doesn't accept my insurance, but I make the eight hour round trip whenever I need anything done! I would rather pay out of pocket and be well taken care of!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have received THOUGHTFUL and very PROFESSIONAL CARE at this dental office. All equipment is modern. The staff work is superb. Dr. Badger knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Badger is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, upfront and I've never had better care given to my dental health than with Dr. Badger. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I've gone to him both when I had insurance and did not, they were always willing to work with me. My children also love Dr. Badger too!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008