Ratings for Dr. Brenda Moroz

I am a 22 year old male. I saw Dr. Moroz all throughout my teen years. I have moderate to severe eczema and she had me put on moderate strength corticosteroids for nearly 7 years. I was always back in her office every couple of months for flare ups that she usually prescribed more steroids for. During my teens, I developed severe stretch marks on my stomach and sides. When I switched derms at 18, the new derm was shocked she had me on moderate corticosteroids for that long and said it without a doubt contributed to the development and severity of my stretch marks. I am now on a new treatment and have my psoriasis almost completely under control (corticosteroid free) yet I'm 22 years old and look like I've had 2 sets of triplets when I have my shirt off. I regret ever stepping into her office. Do yourself a favour, find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Moroz n'est pas là pour faire la conversation, elle est selon moi plutôt très exigeante lorsqu'elle procure des soins ou supervise les étudians et résidents, elle a très bien identifié le problème de peau de mon garçon, a expliqué les 2 choix de traitements tout en nous proposant la méthode la plus conservatrice pour le moment,excellente intervention effectuée pas la résidente sous sa supervision. Ce qui m'importe comme parent, c'est le diagnostic et le résultat. C'était la 2ième fois que nous la rencontrions en 7 ans, nous savions à quoi nous attendre et je ne pense pas que les gens devraient la juger sur sa personnalité mais bien sur ses compétences et son expérience. Merci Dr Moroz.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I sometimes wonder about the usefulness of doctors other than life threnatening situations. Doctor Moroz is the perfect example of what people dread about doctors. she shows absolutely no interest in her patients history or their suffering (yes, some skin conditions are, for children, painful). I understand doctors are asked to see more patients than they would want to, but this is no excuse for such a behavior. I truly hope she decides to leave the practice and move into something that is a better fit (something that does not involve compassion). A truly disappointed parent.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I am a physician and am acutely aware of the importance of good bedside manner, especially with children . My daughter was sent to this doctor for a skin condition that is potentially serious. The first time, she was cold, arrogant, and dismissed my observations. However, she did ask that we return should any new lesions recur for further investigations. When this did occur, I had to insist on a new appointment which was finally given for several days later. The second time around, she was utterly disrespectful, angry that we showed up again, and loudly made several disparaging remarks from her office within earshot of the entire waiting room. She did not talk to us directly but made multiple inappropriate comments to her resident about how we waited too long to come see her! I will not return again under any circumstances. This is not how medicine was meant to be practiced.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

I have never had a terrible experience with a doctor, except with Dr. Moroz! We took our 6 month old daughter who has a hemangioma on her upper lip to see her. Firstly, it took quite a while to get an appointment and with a hemangioma, treating it early makes a difference. When I went to see Dr. Moroz, I found her very arrogant and actually mean to my daughter. She drew pen marks on her face to "measure" the hemangioma - my daughter cried at having a stranger mark her face with a ballpoint pen, and when she did so, the Dr. said she had a bad temper! When I asked a question about a potential treatment (which I later found out was totally legitimate), she ridiculed me - not even directly but to a resident, as though I were not there. If your baby has a hemangioma, don't go see Dr. Moroz! I highly recommend Dr. C. McCuaig at St. Justine's. In our case they prescribed propanalol and it made a huge difference on the birthmark- no pen marks and a happy baby (and mom) during the visit!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Docteur qui n'écoute pas du tout ce qu'on a à dire!! Donne des médicaments selon ce qu'elle voit à ce moment mais n'écoute pas et ne pose pas de question...voit des patients francophones et ne comprend rien!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

cette dre. est tres arrogante, n'est ecoute pas...J'ai amene mon bebe qui souffre de desmatitis topique. elle n'a prete aucune attentiona mon bebe et n'a pas voulu m'ecouter non plus. J'ai reussi a lui dire que j'avais amene mon bebe chez un dermatologue en amerique du sud et elle est devenue comme enrage. La prescription a ete signe et n'a meme pas indique non numero de license. C'est la pire pire horrible de docteur que j'ai vu depuis que mon bebe est ne. Pour quoi elle travaille a l'hopital pour enfants prends ta retraite si tu n'aime pas les enfants !!!!!!!!!!!! le pire c'est elle est la chef du deoartement de dematoligie du children a montreal....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I used to see Dr Moroz as a teen for various Acne and Excemea treatments, and I loved her. She does a bit of a funny nature, but she seemed a very competent Dr, and Im sad I cant see her anymore (as Im now an adult)

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

HAPPY I SAW THOSE COMMENTS...SHE IS VERY COLD...DOESN,T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE KID OR PARENTS...SHE ONLY LIKES HER PRESTIGE....I WISH TO CHANGE DOCTOR...

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Très arrogante, aucun professionalisme, elle parle des cas de ses patients haut et fort dans le couloir...aucune confidentialité..elle serait prête à prendre sa retraite selon moi...Elle rassure aucunement ses patients...c est un monstre!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010