Ratings for Dr. Narendra Makan

Unpleasant doctor, not interested in listening, no helpful medical advice. I can't rate his "knowledge" as we spoke for 5 min only. Maybe he was having a bad day, idk, but his behavior was unprofessional. The staff were surprisingly rude/unprofessional. Very disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I saw Dr. Makan at a walk in clinic. He was given my medical history including the name and dosage of the 1 medication I was on. He prescribed an antibiotic and an over the counter medication that are both known for increasing heart rate without telling me that this could be a side effect! Within 30 hours of taking the medications my resting heart rate was 95 beats per minute, and walking was over 110! When I went back to the clinic, I was the rushed to emergency to ensure that there wasn't permanent damage to my heart! Go and see this doctor for a sinus infection, and leave with heart problems! Thankfully there was no permanent damage to my heart, but the unnecessary stress, and the delay in proper treat was not needed! Be VERY cautious with Dr. Makan's treatments....listen to your pharmacist....

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I rated Dr. Makan an excellent physician, because his treatments and diagnosis, I have found to be correct every time and he will not leave a medical situation dangling, but will refer you to someone else for further evaluation if necessary. He is very polite and very considerate of what you have to say and listens to your situation, and treats you after the analysis has been completed..For our family, we couldn't wish a better physician .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Wonderful with kids,up to date with the latest medicines and procedures and explains them fully.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Very knowledgeable and prompt when seeking medical attention .

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007