Ratings for Dr. Mark Rodig

He is a super doctor. Mine retired and had to find a new one. A co-worker told me about Dr. Rodig. I needed one with bedside manners, efficient, knowledgeable, listens to me, doesn't rush me on and has concern for me and seems to know what he is talking about and not quessing diagnosis. But he knows not to pressure me once he has laid out his thoughts. My husband and I have been very happy with him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

We live more than an hour away from SF in a town with several doctors. However, we choose to make the drive to see Dr. Rodig due to the wonderful care our family receives. He is very caring and understanding, and answers each of the many questions I usually have written down and bring along. We've been patients for over 20 years, so that's A LOT of questions! :) FYI, we do have insurance, a company not listed here.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR FOR BOTH MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Very personable. I have never felt rushed or like he has something better to do. Listens to my input and has consideration for my ideas and thoughts. I like this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Fantastic family Dr. He is wonderful for treating the whole family. When a child is sick with strep throat, he is sure to ask parents how they are feeling, etc.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Rodig listens to your comments and asks questions about you whether you are there for a regular checkup or for emergency care. He makes certain that you are involved in your care. He is patient and caring.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Mark Rodig's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med