Ratings for Dr. Aaron Rollins

Dr rollins is not only a BRILLIANT medical doctor but also a true artist! When it comes to body sculpting he is the Michael Angelo on his field of work. I got my arms done back in March, and I could finally feel confident wearing sleeveless anything. I immediately returned for my belly and thighs (mother of 2) and now I can't take off my bikini!!! Thank you doctor rollins and staff at elite body sculpture for changing my life and helping me love myself!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I had my upper and lower somack and love andels, my chin and arms done with him, I think he is amazing! it has bein almost a year, first it looked great than got lumpy (he said it would) than got great again, if i gain weight it's not great - but other wise i love it and him!!! always available, alway kind and respectful! i am going to go back to him for sure! just know it's not a huge reduction of fat but really really great!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

I am bery happy with the results! Dr. Rollins you rock!..I was one of the skeptical & very picky patients that did my research before I did anything..I consulted different phsycians and Im very happy I elected Dr. Rollins to perform my procedure. I had my flanks,lower and upper abs done,..its been four days and I already see results!, The anticipation is more stressful than the actual procedure and recovery time. Im 32 years old, never had kids and plannig in a year or so..I cant believe I waited this long to have it done. I did not go to the cheapest Dr., my healht and body are important, and I cannot stress enough in do research before having anything done. Recommended!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

i HAD WORK DONE BY HIM AND HE WAS PROFESSIONAL SKILLED AND ATTENTIVE TO MY NEEDS. I WAS PLEASED

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I read the reviews about Dr Rollins and he doesn't even work in washington? I was worked on by him Nov 2008 He did my inner, outer, knee and arms. He really took his time with me and 2 years later I am still grateful. I've even asked him about other procedures since for random things like lasers and skin treatments I have considered doing and he's advised me against it. Any business man would have taken my money and done it anyway. He's really great Dr and if he has worked on you before than you would agree.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Submitted July 15, 2010

he sucks I had my inner and outer thighs lipo'd by this man, and I'm lumpy everywere. He also acts very improfessional. worse experience ever I shouldve gone to Dr BIRKHEAD.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

He just performed my surgery with another doctor and was great!!! He was very polite, attentive and made sure I was happy with my results!I had liposculpture done on my flanks, bra rolls and stomach.. It has only been three days and I am already happy with my results! Thanks so much Dr. Rollins and yes I will be getting my chin done next! :) Bonnie

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009