Ratings for Dr. Demetri N. Panayi

This MD is NOT a pediactric anestisiologist! Don't let him or the office tell you otherwise. My wife and I ask him specifically if he was and never got a straight answer. Come to find after surgery he was not. Surgery went fine but when it comes to my child I want to trust the people who care for her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

I had the worse experince with the bill payment specialist Terry. She sent me many bills I called her and my insurance company many times to resolve the issue. I was told every time it was taken care of. A year later I called my insurance again to get it taken care of, my insurance called her on confrence to get it resolved and she said she didn't have time for it and call back and leave her a message when it got resolved. I spent the day getting it resolved and was told by my insurance that they called her back. Four days later I got a call froma collections agency telling me I was now turned over to them for non payment. I called Terry back to get it resolved and she told me it wasn't her problem and hung up pn me. She was extremly rude. I would never return to them, it was not my fault they were not paid it was hers for not returning the insurances calls and messages. I was on the phone with my insurance compnay when they left a message so I know they did.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Demetri N. Panayi's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet