Ratings for Dr. James V. Lynott

If this Dr.Lynott, was any good he would stay at one place, He should practice carving on pumpkins, Had cyst on face which he called a calcium deposit, made a 3 inch cut on my face on sewed it up in 10 minutes,went back to have stiches removed ,told him it didn't feel right. Told me to come back in a month.I found another doctor in 3 days,Had to cut back open and redue the job removing entire cysts. And stich back up properly.They were not afraid of charging the insurance companies, almost $5,000.00. I would not recommened this Dr Wynott unless your dying and want things done fast. But be prepared to come back with more money.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Doctor was no show for an appointment, and i was was asked to wait a long time before i was told i would have to reschedule. I was charged office visit anyways. Staff goofed around a lot, seemed unprofessional.i wasn't billed for over a year, then it was too late to pay for it with my healthcare savings account. I was was charged $4/ month late fees, then $10/month, then $5/month. Very conflicting billing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Lynott is a very wonderful doctor. The office has very friendly and helpful front desk staff as well as his assistant Stephanie. I cannot tell the level of warmth that is felt as a patient in this office. Dr. Lynott has just a superb, so-called, "bedside manner". I highly recommend him if you are in need of the type of service the caters to.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. James V. Lynott's Credentials

• Russian

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Racine, WI