Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Wylie

Dr. Wylie put four fillings in my daughters teeth. Three out of the four fillings fell out. Poor service poor quality beware of this place of practice!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have anxiety about going to the denstist and this dentist/staff do nothing to ease it. They are rude and the dentist does stuff without asking or explaining. Neither of my parents like him either. They don't even do cavity fillings good.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Been going to him for years now since i was in High School. Love the staff there and Dr. Wylie is a very nice man and is interested in helping you with your teeth and makes sure you are put at ease about anything you may have an issue with. Highly recommend going to this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Went for fillings and without asking he ground my back teeth down. He told me AFTER he did it that it would be best for me to have that done. Barely communicates to patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

My daughter has some side effects from her chemotherapy treatment which has destroyed some of her adults teeth. I could not have asked for a better team than Dr. Wylie's team. He has communicated effectively with rest of her doctors to keep them updated on her progress.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Sierra in the office of Dr. Wylies is an awful woman. Very rude and would not listen to a thing I had to say. Actually the woman hung the phone up on me twice. I was told by dentists in the bath area that he doesn't deserve to be doing dental work he should have his hands chopped off..

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I went to Doctor Wylie for dentures he told me I would have a 6 month waiting period after extractions. I had 21 teeth pulled then a immediate denture put in. in 2 months he did the hard liner he said I was ready for hard liners I ? this he said everything looked good. 1 month later I needed another hard liner. that was the 3 month mark. then another month later I needed another realign. which he did both. then after a couple of weeks they were loose again he said there was nothing more he could do. Then I told him I was going to the better business bureau and getting a lawyer. He then agreed to have me come back at the 6 month mark and he did the realign no charge to me. My point is I shouldn't have had to go through all of this if he just did the procedure like he said at first.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

The staff made me feel like I was bothering them. They are rude and unfriendly, same with the dentist. Don't call this provider if you're in a hurry. Every time I call I have to wait on hold forever. I think I got a gray hair the last time I was waiting. I was very unimpressed with their level of skill. It seemed like they had just started yesterday. They left me alone in the appointment room for quite a while. I was treated terribly. I'm absolutely positive that I would have gotten better service anywhere else. Also, I hung up the phone on them and the dentist released me and my family as patients so now I have to find a new dentist just because I hung up the phone the staff. and fyi I've a been a loyal patient here since I was a kid so that goes to show they don't care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

The staff is always nice, but Dr. Wylie is seriously the worst Dr. I have ever been to. He hardly says two words to you, even when he's sticking his hands in your mouth. I have major anxiety about the dentist because of him. I would not reccommend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

in an out fast and he is a good dentist nice guy to

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011