Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Strobbe

Terrible dr and staff avoid all MD's with last name Strobbe. They are money grabbing, unnecessary excessive diagnostic testing, and terrible rude PA's like Bernie Moyer

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Discharged without even waiting for yet results. Did not see until 2nd evening of admission and that was the one and only time I saw anyone from his office. Was simply told by nurse I was being discharged next morning although I had yet to see cardiologist!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Strobbe and his staff are very professional and I am so thankful we found him. The only fly in the ointment is the waiting time but that is no different than in any other Doctor's office.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Never was seen at appointment time. Usually wait at least 30-45 min. He usually only talks to you 5 min. Once before he walked out I told him I have another question. He said..I figured. Made me feel bad. I was paying him for my time, he shouldn't have been rude. Not happy with him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr is overextended his patient load prevents his ability to focus his concentration on difficulties in ?the diagnosis more time to evaluate complex medical issues as they relate to ?the best available medical outcome my experience left me uninformed to make these important decisions . I felt betrayed by ?the lack of communication and forthright attention to details a patient should expect to receive from a medical professional!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

After going to Gulfcoast Medical for 9 yrs I recently changed Dr's and I think it was a blessing I did. Dr. Strobbe is kind and has a great bedside manner but is overworked, and I never got the quality of care I needed there.I felt like a number, and always a complete new staff in the back office every time I went.I wouldn't recommend to a family member or friend.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Caring Doctor, Felt vey comfortable at office, very convenient with afternoon and weekend hours

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

very unprofessional! it started with me having labwork done and having to pay my portion that was going towards my deductible. Well, when i received my eob from the insurance company my labs don't apply to my deductible(and i have yet to receive the money back). Then i make an appt for chest pain and they tell me the doctor went to lunch and won't be back until 40minutes after my appt time but they will take my copay now. Then when I went for an ultrasound I was scheduled first patient of the morning. Well after their staff and I waited outside the office for 30mins I left and they tried to call me saying I was a no show! They are convieniant that they are open weekends but how is that convieniant if your health is not taken care of. Will NEVER go back there again!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Beware!! pill pushing doctor. I was so stupid to think that he was giving me something good But it turned out to be total non fuctioning for months and still dealing with it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011