Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Baird

I personally did not meet the dr, however we took time off work and drove in heavy traffic for nothing. To make matters compounded, the receptionist was dismissive on the dr not being in the office and claims to have left a vm, which was in fact not left. There had been a serious reason for the appointment regarding the patient that I was taking in for the appointment. I had zero compassion or allowance made for this error. I will be submitting my experience to the medical board. It was a very bad experience and I would not recommend this persons practice to be my coach of anyone I care for.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Sure if you can take time off work to get a prescription refilled your fine. The receptionist told me one day that they are completely booked in the mornings for 3 months. I called a week later and asked when the soonest appointment would be for morning, she asked what it was regarding. I requested her to answer me first so that I could find out if my suspicion was right. Oh she only does physicals in the morning. When I first went there I was with Jill Payne usually and she has never returned from mat leave. I was told by the receptionist that if I have a problem I can always find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been with Dr. Baird for about a year now, she has been my grandma's GP for a few years and we both think she is a good doctor. She has never been rude, nor has her receptionist. She is kind and understanding. She has never shamed me for anything including my sexual history. She has never expressed a bias to me on anything, and trust me, between my grandma and I, we have brought her everything. She does not rush you, she ensures that you leave with any question answered so sometimes you will end up waiting for a bit. The longest I have waited is 20 or 30 minutes. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The Doctor is somewhat not accommodating. The worse part is her receptionist who is very rude. I understand she is somewhat stress out from her work. But work is work she needs to withstand with the situation. Else take a hike and quit her job.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Baird is rude and heartless....worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

The worst doctor ever. Surprised she still has a license. Very scary thought.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

By far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I suffered from terrible chronic pain for three years and she did not give a hoot. She also made the most incredibly offensive, demeaning, and unprofessional comment that I am shocked that she is still in practice. Essentially, she called me a s-l-u-t (sorry for the usage of the word) because she assumed I was sexually active at the age of 17 (which I was not remotely and told her several times that I wasn't but she either didn't listen or didn't believe me). I should have made an official complaint. She treated me like I was a pain in the butt, to be honest. 0 sympathy, 0 empathy, 0 compassion. I just switched doctors and I am so so relieved. First appointment he made an amazing connection between two health problems I face and is already connecting the dots, while Baird didn't even ask a quarter of the questions (the entire 3 years I was with her) that my new one did in a 20 minute appointment ! Thank goodness I don't have to face her ever again!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I have seen Dr. Baird for about two years and initially was pleased with her help. She is good with referrals to specialists and keeping detailed computerized entries. As far as her medical knowledge and diagnostic abilities, I do a better job of researching my ailments and figuring out

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

As a medical professional who is objective in assessing situations and others and someone known to always look on the bright side I have given Rosemary Baird more than enough opportunities to demonstrate that she is a knowledgeable and compassionate (important for all of us in health care) physician. She has responded in a demeaning and dismissive way to symptoms raised, berated me for not following procedures I was not told of until she chose to scold me for what SHE had NOT previously told me, incorrectly acted on medical procedures that a patient has more correct knowledge of, caused me to return for repeat visits to address what could have been dealt with at the previous visits made for what took her repeat visits to address, if at all, and cost our medical system unnecessary expenses. I believe she has a medical practise and long term patients only due to the current shortage of physicians and patients without adequate knowledge to ensure they can be as healthy as possible.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Worst doctor ever. She has no value for life nor the care for patients. I strongly believe she needs to be barred from the medical practice. She insisted on signing paperwork (which is nothing but a contract of sought which entitles her to receive referral and moreover part of the contract says that "the patient do not go to walk in clinics"). Her nurse practitioner does all the work (even the nurse is half knowledged), Dr. Baird comes at the last, she is totally senseless, just in the practice for MONEY. I only went as no other Doctors are accepting NEW PATIENTS. She is a shame to the profession.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014