Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Baird

Not much of a doctor. Has no concern for the patient. Very interested in the number of appointments she can generate. Hardly ever looks at the patient or provides any detailed information, or for that matter any information at all, regarding her findings or diagnosis. Just keeps looking at the computer screen and the patient feels that they are interrupting her when they try to talk to her. Has very limited diagnostic ability. Unpleasant would be OK, but she is down-right rude. Does not keep track of what combination of medications she is prescribing. Believes that is the responsibility of the patient and or the pharmacist. Almost a danger to society. Needs to retire.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I've been coming to this clinic for several years and every time I think it's time to find a new doc. I waited 30 mins for my appointment time, then was told I'd have to make another appointment because she needed 30 minutes to write a letter so I could get a prescription. She just goes about her business, we have no connection, she's just very business. I don't think she's a bad doc, just not a very personable one.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

March 29Th ,2017,I am very unhappy for her attention, last year her time was limited because she did not have time because her assistant was on medical leave (had her baby), and today I made my appointment 9:00 am, and Dr. Rosemary D Baird did not arrive until 9:39 am, I wait until that time and the Dr is late, it's unfair because I have many things to do, and the Doctor does not apologize, for that reason I left my appointment, because there is not even a respect By the patient

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I personally did not meet the dr, however we took time off work and drove in heavy traffic for nothing. To make matters compounded, the receptionist was dismissive on the dr not being in the office and claims to have left a vm, which was in fact not left. There had been a serious reason for the appointment regarding the patient that I was taking in for the appointment. I had zero compassion or allowance made for this error. I will be submitting my experience to the medical board. It was a very bad experience and I would not recommend this persons practice to be my coach of anyone I care for.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Sure if you can take time off work to get a prescription refilled your fine. The receptionist told me one day that they are completely booked in the mornings for 3 months. I called a week later and asked when the soonest appointment would be for morning, she asked what it was regarding. I requested her to answer me first so that I could find out if my suspicion was right. Oh she only does physicals in the morning. When I first went there I was with Jill Payne usually and she has never returned from mat leave. I was told by the receptionist that if I have a problem I can always find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been with Dr. Baird for about a year now, she has been my grandma's GP for a few years and we both think she is a good doctor. She has never been rude, nor has her receptionist. She is kind and understanding. She has never shamed me for anything including my sexual history. She has never expressed a bias to me on anything, and trust me, between my grandma and I, we have brought her everything. She does not rush you, she ensures that you leave with any question answered so sometimes you will end up waiting for a bit. The longest I have waited is 20 or 30 minutes. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The Doctor is somewhat not accommodating. The worse part is her receptionist who is very rude. I understand she is somewhat stress out from her work. But work is work she needs to withstand with the situation. Else take a hike and quit her job.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Baird is rude and heartless....worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

The worst doctor ever. Surprised she still has a license. Very scary thought.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

By far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I suffered from terrible chronic pain for three years and she did not give a hoot. She also made the most incredibly offensive, demeaning, and unprofessional comment that I am shocked that she is still in practice. Essentially, she called me a s-l-u-t (sorry for the usage of the word) because she assumed I was sexually active at the age of 17 (which I was not remotely and told her several times that I wasn't but she either didn't listen or didn't believe me). I should have made an official complaint. She treated me like I was a pain in the butt, to be honest. 0 sympathy, 0 empathy, 0 compassion. I just switched doctors and I am so so relieved. First appointment he made an amazing connection between two health problems I face and is already connecting the dots, while Baird didn't even ask a quarter of the questions (the entire 3 years I was with her) that my new one did in a 20 minute appointment ! Thank goodness I don't have to face her ever again!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015