Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Baird

Dr Baird is rude and heartless....worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

The worst doctor ever. Surprised she still has a license. Very scary thought.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

By far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I suffered from terrible chronic pain for three years and she did not give a hoot. She also made the most incredibly offensive, demeaning, and unprofessional comment that I am shocked that she is still in practice. Essentially, she called me a s-l-u-t (sorry for the usage of the word) because she assumed I was sexually active at the age of 17 (which I was not remotely and told her several times that I wasn't but she either didn't listen or didn't believe me). I should have made an official complaint. She treated me like I was a pain in the butt, to be honest. 0 sympathy, 0 empathy, 0 compassion. I just switched doctors and I am so so relieved. First appointment he made an amazing connection between two health problems I face and is already connecting the dots, while Baird didn't even ask a quarter of the questions (the entire 3 years I was with her) that my new one did in a 20 minute appointment ! Thank goodness I don't have to face her ever again!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I have seen Dr. Baird for about two years and initially was pleased with her help. She is good with referrals to specialists and keeping detailed computerized entries. As far as her medical knowledge and diagnostic abilities, I do a better job of researching my ailments and figuring out

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

As a medical professional who is objective in assessing situations and others and someone known to always look on the bright side I have given Rosemary Baird more than enough opportunities to demonstrate that she is a knowledgeable and compassionate (important for all of us in health care) physician. She has responded in a demeaning and dismissive way to symptoms raised, berated me for not following procedures I was not told of until she chose to scold me for what SHE had NOT previously told me, incorrectly acted on medical procedures that a patient has more correct knowledge of, caused me to return for repeat visits to address what could have been dealt with at the previous visits made for what took her repeat visits to address, if at all, and cost our medical system unnecessary expenses. I believe she has a medical practise and long term patients only due to the current shortage of physicians and patients without adequate knowledge to ensure they can be as healthy as possible.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Worst doctor ever. She has no value for life nor the care for patients. I strongly believe she needs to be barred from the medical practice. She insisted on signing paperwork (which is nothing but a contract of sought which entitles her to receive referral and moreover part of the contract says that "the patient do not go to walk in clinics"). Her nurse practitioner does all the work (even the nurse is half knowledged), Dr. Baird comes at the last, she is totally senseless, just in the practice for MONEY. I only went as no other Doctors are accepting NEW PATIENTS. She is a shame to the profession.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

When I first went to Dr. Baird, I thought she was very meticulous and thorough - it turns out she is NOT. Since Dr. Baird moved, I went to a different doctor and was just diagnosed with diabetes. I requested past blood tests and it turns out my blood glucose was already quite high 3 years ago. Not only Dr. Baird didn't tell me but she didn't do anything about it. Further tests should have been done. So for the past 3 years my diabetes was left untreated!!! I don't call that thorough - or is it lack of time (or knowledge)???

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Baird came recommended and I am glad to have her as my gp. I find her to be knowledgeable of lower back pain and treatment options, i was given a thorough general physical after first visit and found the nurse practitioner also very knowledgable with great bedside manner. Felt as though Dr. Baird cared when answering my questions and gave me some good feedback on my general health concerns, would recommend to anyone.

Submitted January 31, 2014

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I became a new patient of Doctor Baird in 2011/12. I visited her office only a few times and found her to be very unfriendly to the point of being rude. In one case she snapped at me for speaking while she was listening to my heart. I apologized. She basically sat behind her computer for much of the visit with her back to me typing at a painfully slow rate. Their front desk staff is not very organized and there is much work needed in terms of professionalism. They do not follow-up with you for regular check-ups and when I asked about it, I was told that it is generally up to the patient do this - another walk-in clinic I attended prior use to contact me for follow-up visits. Overall, each time I went to their office, I left feeling less than satisfied. I am now seeking another Doctor and sorry I wasted my time here. I would NOT recommend their services...keep looking.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013