Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Baird

Dr. Baird has been my families Dr. for about 10 years now. She is without a dought the best Dr. we have ever had. She has a bit of a wait ONLY because she actually gives a ....... about each and every person she sees each day. If you are looking for a dr. That is friendly, kind, and caring who truly cares about your well being then she is the one to see.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

My whole family has been a patient of Dr. Baird's for several years. My husband has a wide range of medical issues & she is very accommodating & helpful. She has sent him to a wide range of specialists & has always been productive & instrumental in helping find a cause/solution to a health problem. He has also been involved in a couple serious work accidents & Dr. Baird is ALWAYS FOR her patient's care first & foremost! I also have several health issues & Dr. Baird has always taken each of my concerns seriously. Yes having her "investigate" or "search" through medical information when she's stumped can be off putting but at least she's trying to help solve the problem. She is a General Practitioner not a Specialist! Getting an appointment can be frustrating & punctuality is not always in the forefront BUT that is because I know she takes extra time with her patients, even when scheduled for a 15min appointment. I do believe her bedside manner is lacking a bit though & she could use a little bit of practice dealing with young adults. I find her manner to be very direct but she has never out right been rude or shot down any concerns or ideas regarding our health care. Her staff has always been pleasant & helpful. I know Jill Payne was in her office but never returned from maternity leave which did sadden me a bit. We wish her the best. Overall I am content with Dr. Baird & confident that she takes my health & well being seriously. It's hard enough to find a good doctor, nevermind a female doctor who speaks fluent English in the lower mainland.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Horrible doctor. Always wants you to book several different appointments if you have more than one concern. Is not very personable. When you go to her with a concern she dismisses it like it’s trivial and it’s no big deal. However this is my health and if I have an issue I would expect my doctor to look into it., attacks you If suggest something or bring up something or if you want a specialist says who’s the doctor. Worst doctor experience. Time to find a new one or she needs to retire.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Not a good doctor. Wants to line her own pockets with as many appointments as she can book. Dismisses any concerns you might have as trivial and gives total attitude if you ask for specialist referrals. Has no regard for her patients health and looks things up on WebMD, right in front of you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Not much of a doctor. Has no concern for the patient. Very interested in the number of appointments she can generate. Hardly ever looks at the patient or provides any detailed information, or for that matter any information at all, regarding her findings or diagnosis. Just keeps looking at the computer screen and the patient feels that they are interrupting her when they try to talk to her. Has very limited diagnostic ability. Unpleasant would be OK, but she is down-right rude. Does not keep track of what combination of medications she is prescribing. Believes that is the responsibility of the patient and or the pharmacist. Almost a danger to society. Needs to retire.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I've been coming to this clinic for several years and every time I think it's time to find a new doc. I waited 30 mins for my appointment time, then was told I'd have to make another appointment because she needed 30 minutes to write a letter so I could get a prescription. She just goes about her business, we have no connection, she's just very business. I don't think she's a bad doc, just not a very personable one.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

March 29Th ,2017,I am very unhappy for her attention, last year her time was limited because she did not have time because her assistant was on medical leave (had her baby), and today I made my appointment 9:00 am, and Dr. Rosemary D Baird did not arrive until 9:39 am, I wait until that time and the Dr is late, it's unfair because I have many things to do, and the Doctor does not apologize, for that reason I left my appointment, because there is not even a respect By the patient

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I personally did not meet the dr, however we took time off work and drove in heavy traffic for nothing. To make matters compounded, the receptionist was dismissive on the dr not being in the office and claims to have left a vm, which was in fact not left. There had been a serious reason for the appointment regarding the patient that I was taking in for the appointment. I had zero compassion or allowance made for this error. I will be submitting my experience to the medical board. It was a very bad experience and I would not recommend this persons practice to be my coach of anyone I care for.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Sure if you can take time off work to get a prescription refilled your fine. The receptionist told me one day that they are completely booked in the mornings for 3 months. I called a week later and asked when the soonest appointment would be for morning, she asked what it was regarding. I requested her to answer me first so that I could find out if my suspicion was right. Oh she only does physicals in the morning. When I first went there I was with Jill Payne usually and she has never returned from mat leave. I was told by the receptionist that if I have a problem I can always find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been with Dr. Baird for about a year now, she has been my grandma's GP for a few years and we both think she is a good doctor. She has never been rude, nor has her receptionist. She is kind and understanding. She has never shamed me for anything including my sexual history. She has never expressed a bias to me on anything, and trust me, between my grandma and I, we have brought her everything. She does not rush you, she ensures that you leave with any question answered so sometimes you will end up waiting for a bit. The longest I have waited is 20 or 30 minutes. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017