Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Metz

Dr. Metz is no longer doing obstetrics. He is a Uro/gnecoligacal surgeon. I was very pleased with details supplied pre sugery. He was always available immediately while I was in the hospital. My kidneys were lazy getting started again post surgery. When called, he personally got me out of bed and walking to get them going again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

This doctor was very good to my mother. She loved how he treated her. He corrected a vaginal surgery that was not done well previously. He had a whole team with him, another ob/gyn, a physician assistant, and a medical student as well as the anesthesiologist and nurses. This guy is extremely smart and very well educated. I believe he has been recently elected president of the Hampden County Medical Society, so he is well regarded by his peers. My mom's surgery was September 2008, and she has had no problems whatsoever since then. She is 82 years old. Our experience with him was excellent, so I was very surprised to read that others did not agree.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Stephen A. Metz's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)