Ratings for Dr. Mwawazae M. Sanyika

Dr. Sanyika remains a very talented, socially and knowlegeable professional. He possess complete knowlege in every category of a patient's medical problems, whereas he has the ability dianose and prescribe the right medications. What I admire most about him, is that he is a great lisenor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

He doesn't seem to care about my welfare. He makes patient's schedule an appointment simply to refill a prescription. On 2 occasions he stated that he would schedule appointments for me with a specialist and his office never got around to doing it.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

I would advise anyone, if you are looking for a great physician. I would recommend Dr. Sanyika, he knows what he is talking about. I would have rate him between a 1-10. As a 15, hard working man. Who cares about is patients. He always willing to see his patients whenever needed. Overall, I love Dr. Sanyika, and he down to earth, and friendly doctor. That you is very hard to find, in any city.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Sanyika has a busy office. Even so, I usually can get an appointment soon. Dr. Sanyika really listens to me and is very thorough. He really cares. I like the office staff. They make sincere efforts in being courteous. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Mwawazae M. Sanyika's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med