Ratings for Dr. Kevin S. Elliott

Dr Elliott and staff are fantastic. I have been under her care for cancer for the last two years and have recently had a major surgery performed by Dr Elliott. He has been fantastic and extremely caring and attentive. The staff have been extremely professional,helpful and caring. I would recommend this very special doctor to any women diagnosed with cervical, vaginal, breast, etc cancer!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

My experience with Dr. Elliott was excellent !!! I have no problem with the staff or Dr. He's very caring Dr. Elliott explained all procedures really well. I will recommend Dr. Elliott to anybody who's going thru cancer.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

In my opinion Dr. Elliott is a talented surgeon specializing in gynecology/ oncology. He is a leader in robotic hysterectomies, my surgery was flawless, aftercare in the hospital and his office was warm and caring, he LISTENED to my fears and concerns and responded. His staff is also warm and caring, they were very responsive to phone calls and the timely return of insurance and disability paperwork. My overall experience for this very scary, (to me), total hysterectomy was a 10 out of 10. Highly recommended surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Of all the women I know who have had hysterectomys by other doctors, none of them had complications past the normal, expected side effects. For me, I am now in the process of needing reconstructive surgery to repair the damage done by Elliott. I went to him initially because I had no choice - I needed to get into a doctor as soon as possible; but I would highly recommend using one of the other gyn oncologists if you have any choice or time.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Elliott & his office staff were horrible to me while I was fighting cancer. A person would think that people who deal with cancer would be sensitive to the patient, but in this case, the doctor & his staff were not.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

wonderful surgeon. Very caring and responded extremely proficiently to a serious complication.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Kevin S. Elliott's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carmichael, CA