Ratings for Dr. Jay H. Levin

Saw Dr Levin in the 90's after having an ectopic pregnancy under the care of another fertility specialist who I hope has been banned from practicing medicine. Dr Levin was thorough, attentive, compassionate and always available for questions. I felt he was giving me the best care and not giving me tests and procedures just to run up the bill. He came highly recommended by my obgyn at Northwestern. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish I had started treatment with him much earlier.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

The 1 st time my husband and I went to him he gave us a history lesson abt sex! So the dr levin asked about medicines I am on and what im allergic to and when I told him he wasn't listening he kept saying once I get my period he'll put me on metform me! I am allergic to metform. He didn't listen when both my husband n I told him that! Then I got mad and we got up n left! Then we go for a test to see if my tubes where blocked and I was uncomfortable and asked for my husband to be in the room n he said no the room is small that was a lie and also as a patient we have a right to have anyone we want in the room with us and the room that I had it done it was a size of an Or room! I was ticked then I found out he called my family dr and yelled at him for not being a good dr n they im very sick then dr levin wouldn't give him my records and told him to go back to medical school.the I called dr levin n yelled at him and he said he never did which was a lie bc my family dr has been my dr yrs

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

At first I was apprehensive because I assumed I'd be more comfortable with a female doctor. After meeting Dr. Levin, my perspective changed entirely. He is compassionate, patient, kind, overall -- a truly wonderful doctor. All of his staff are really great too. I highly recommend him! (note: I also went to a female physician, but strongly preferred Dr. Levin)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Great Doctor. Very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Only good things to say. Discovered female medical problems. Conceived within 3 or 4 months after surgery. First visit January, pregnant by June. Great.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr. Jay H. Levin's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts